How To Launch---From Nasioc

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by techlord, Feb 3, 2009.

1. techlord

techlord Active Member

while trying to find ideas for my surging I ran across a how to launch thread. The OP a real toolbox had many questions and I just knew someone was going to come out and do what they do best on Nabisco. Actually I found myself laughing uncontrollably.

Compliments of StreetSpanker from Nasioc:

ok, here it is:

hold the gas down, bouncing it off the rev limiter for 5 min to build boost while the car is in neutral. forget the clutch at first, just jam it into first gear. if the car doesnt move a whole lot, try using the clutch, but dont forget to pull your e-brake all the way up first. with the engine still redlining, push down the clutch and if your first gear still works, put it in first. drop the clutch as fast as possible. in fact, if you can reach down and pull it up, it works even better. if you hear crunching sounds, its ok. its only your transmission; this is normal for fast starts. also, you may smell something burning, this also is normal. think of it as the smell of speed. once you are moving, remember, you dont really need to clutch for shifts, you can just "speedshift" from gear to gear like real racers do. while you are in gear, you can clutch in, redline, then drop it again for a burst of super speed. then use your NOS. you may now release your e-brake.

using this highly advanced technique, you can beat all srt-4's, i promise.

-SS

2. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gotta love Nabisco...

3. FACE

FACE Active Member

Sofa King we todd did...

:rofl:

How many poor souls fell for this :(

4. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

:unamused:

5. techlord

techlord Active Member

Come on brett that shit if hilarious. my favorite part
    If you can reach down and pull up the pedal it works even better.

6. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

brett is just unhappy everything he knew about launching a car from that thread is being made fun of. His world is crumbling down around him. You guys are assholes! Stop doing this to him!

7. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

This. This is win.

:rofl:

And since this is nasioc-related you must include an :unamused: in the post somewhere, right?

8. Trey

Trey Active Member

I read that as total sarcasam. Someone had to be joking....

9. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

What's the problem?????? That's how I launch!

I-Keed I-keed.

I just snorted coffee up my nose from laughing.

10. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Oh and Rick when are you gonna see WJM for the surging?

11. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Thanks for posting this Asshole, I went out and tried this, except for the obvious sarcastic parts, and look what happened

[​IMG]

12. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

^^^ just made my day! :rofl:

13. techlord

techlord Active Member

Dana that better not be my tranny you are borrowing.

Mike and I are going to do a comp check swap spark plugs and WJM is supposed to send me a how to on the ghetto grounding kit. Looking like I will be searching nasycock for the GGK. Then it will be time to make the drive.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  14. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

nope :coolugh:

15. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

If you need info on the Ghetto grounding kit, you can trace mine to its grounding points.