Shoes in the house

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JL889, Feb 20, 2009.

?

Do you wear shoes in your house?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    54.2%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    45.8%
  1. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

Do you guys wear shoes in your house? If you do why?

I don't wear shoes b/c i've grown up not wearing shoes in the house. Plus it also keeps your floors cleaner.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I do, mainly because I never know when Jack is gonna leave a little present on the floor...and I would end up stepping on it

3. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

hell no... my wife would kill me (at least on the carpets anyways).

4. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

In my apartment yes, when I buy my house, HELL no (carpet only).

5. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

only on the hardwood...unless I forget.

6. pankopp

pankopp Member

yep... everyday

7. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

i usually do but then again my shoes are rarely dirty

8. Well tricky question, I hate shoes, so ill wear them threw the house, but take them off the first chance I get. So I guess, yes I wear shoes in the house.

9. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Oh, I guess I could specify, I don't have carpet in my house...only hardwood floors

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I do wear shows in the house. If my feet are cold, my entire body is cold. It is easiest to keep my feet warm by wearing Socks and Shoes, so I usually have them on, even in the house.

When I replace my floors, I will try not to wear shoes for a while, just like when you buy a new car and say you won't smoke in it, then a couple months later, you have that first cigarette while driving and it is all over from there.

11. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

I don't wear shoes in the house...just a habbit I started when I moved in my house two years ago..So whenever I do run up stairs before I leave and have shoes on, it just feels awkward..

12. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I've got all hardwoods but i've also always worn shoes inside of my parents' houses in the past. Seems silly otherwise, just clean your carpet every couple of months.

13. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

That sounds like me. :rofl:

14. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I've always worn shoes in the house...with having a dog that constantly sheds, I LOATHE having dog hair on my socks or rest of my clothes for that matter. The only time I don't have shoes on is when I dont have socks on either...

15. Deke

Deke Active Member

I'm a big fan of flip-flops so I generally slip them off right after I get home. But during the winter and on occasions when I wear real shoes, I have no problem leaving them on. But yeah, most of the time I don't wear shoes in my house, but that's only out of comfort. I could care less if someone else wants to.

16. Jake

Jake Active Member

I don't usually. But I won't take them off everytime I go in (like if I forgot something and have to run back in really quick). I never did at my house growing up or any apartment or house until this one. I think my roomate at the time actually always did it and I just kinda followed suit. Now I'm just a creature of habit. But again not a requirement, just a habit.

17. Not in the main floor unless I am just running inside to grab something when i am working in the yard.But working on finishing last room in basement then no more shoes in house..

18. techlord

techlord Active Member

hardwoods ftw! I wear them until I hit the couch.
    Back in the carpet days I took them off now only if the dirt is caked on from yard work or something

19. flat4ever666

flat4ever666 Member

i wear shoes in the house, i usually wear shoes from 8:00 til 10:00 at night. nothing better than taking your shoes and socks off at the end of the day.

20. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Say hello to Athletes foot!