Programmer Position Open

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Strayen, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Well I just wanted to see if there were any programmers in the community who is looking for a job or maybe thinking of just moving. The company I work at is hiring for 1 position open in the IT department I'm in.

The posting is at the following -= LINK =-

Let me know if you are interested and PM me to get my email address to forward me your resume. I can pass it to my manager, who is in charge of hiring. It'll definitely get first looks over resumes that go to the hr@ email bucket.

-Russell

2. FACE

FACE Active Member

Schiring???

3. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

LOL shring can't program

4. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Oh, did I mention there are lots of hot girls in our scheduling department? Most are recent grads....ok fine most have a bf, but who's really concerned about that? ;P

5. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

If I had any sort of programming experience I'd be all over this duder. Looking for an accountant?

6. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Id be over this too; but it seems mostly entry..

7. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

nsvwrx, yes you are correct. It is 1-2 yr exp entry lvl programming position. I don't think it's bad pay for the minimal xp required. Plus the company is really young and the avg age of employees is around 25-26. I'm pulling up that average. hahaha...

Anyways, you get to work with me, which is a great benefit in itself! No comments from the peanut gallery plz.

8. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

gay double post...

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  9. Shewb

Shewb Member

Can't go to Monster from work. What platform?

10. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Hmmm. I work in Telecommunications now.

PMing ya.

11. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

Pull it up on Monster when you get home I guess. The description of what we use is very accurate.