Holy Bugatti

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cleanmachine, Mar 6, 2009.

1. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

Relaxing at the office and to my astonishment a Bugatti Veyron rolls up. Got it parked in front of the club with the key in my pocket.:naughty: Pictures to come later; it's busy out here today.

2. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

Just got a chance to get behind the wheel. It handles like the R8. It's super stiff, so much so, that everything rattles; but don't mistake the fit and finish is superb. The sound of the car is unmistakable. Never heard anything else like it or can compare; kinda sounds like a jet before takeoff. 16 valve, quad turbo i think.

Friggin sweet. Pictures coming soon! :bowdown::bowdown:

3. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

dude...be careful, don't do anything foolish (other than bang a hot chick in the passenger seat...how many of us can say we did that?)

The last thing you need is a messed up milliion dollar supercar on your bill.

Now take some friggin pictures :naughty:

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I would hope whoever is employing him would also insure him for any car he gets in. If he wrecks it, the company is paying the bill. He would just lose his job.

5. Demo24

Demo24 Member

Awesome! Where was this?

6. amonsta

amonsta Member

Where do u work??!

7. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Valet parking, I believe?

8. amonsta

amonsta Member

That's what I figured just wondered what club

9. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

The Standard Club in Duluth. Been working here for 9yrs. We do full service hand washes too so it's a little more than typical valet. Yes we're insured. Our insurance rep is one of our clients. Drove it super slow; just wanted to get an idea of how it feels. I won't be able to get pictures up until probably tomorrow b/c don't have the cable for camera to computer on me at the moment. Took about 30 and 3 videos. I will post tomorro.

10. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  11. Demo24

Demo24 Member

yeah, I don't have an account to view it with. Can you just make a photobucket account? It's free

12. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

it's telling me invalid album id.

you can host them for free on www.photobucket.com like Demo said.

:)

13. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Hurry!!!

14. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  15. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

or you can email them to me and I will post them for you. pm me.

16. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

Ok the pics are up from photobucket now. As I said before my digital mgmt skills are poor so there are a bunch of other random pics mixed in with them. But all the pics are of pretty sweet cars; enjoy.

17. Trey

Trey Active Member

18. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Still only see one pic... Link to your photobucket please.

19. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

20. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

Goodness. Pretty low redline for such a monstrous vehicle.

21. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Red? Wouldn't have been my first choice but looks nice.

22. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

...the valvetrain has a lot of mass, I'm sure. not to mention it has a long stroke (75mm) compared to say a formula one engine with a stroke of 45mm

23. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

pretty cool, it would still be nice to see one in person

I prefer this color instead
    [​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

24. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Id take any color.

25. Demo24

Demo24 Member

:confused: 6500 seems fine to me, not a whole lot of cars really go that much higher. This car is built for torque and cruising, not a screaming redline like a Ferrari.

26. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I would go with white + dry carbon

27. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

This should be in the nws section... or is it just me? nice pics! there is one car(Zonda F) that is faster that that only by seconds cause of the carbon fiber. Very nice though.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  28. Galimore

Galimore Member

29. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Somethings are worth getting fired over.....like saying you have driven one of those 200mph.

30. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

There are 4 cars faster on the track than the Veyron according to TopGear. It's fast but it's also heavy.

31. Galimore

Galimore Member

Agreed! Fired...arrested...sued... but you can't break 137 mph in the car without the special 'top speed mode unlock key' and I can hit that in the Subie :)

32. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

33. cleanmachine

cleanmachine Member

That special key was in the car but I wasn't aware of how it worked til the owner came out later in the day and told me about it. He then showed me how it worked and went through the checklist while I video taped.

And to respond to Matt, I never expected to see that car in real life, much less drive it. I'm good; one more check on the list.

34. Galimore

Galimore Member

< Jealous

35. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Its all fun and games until....

[​IMG]

36. jeb

jeb Member

Ha, can't believe you found a wrecked one the same color