Tray At Zen Motors!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Sparta, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

:bowdown:

So I made a last minute decision to swap my clutch out with the new tranny at a days notice and Tray was able to overnight me a new one for a really good price. I will admit that at first I was skeptical after dealing with customer service with his previous shop but he actually made an effort to call me back a couple of times and also email me the tracking number after he had gone home for the day. I will definitely do business with Zen Motors and Tray again in the future! Thanks dude!

2. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Thanks Man! I hope the clutch disc works out for you.

I will continue to go above and beyond expectations with our services here at Zen motors.

Let me know if you ever need anything else I will be happy to help you!

Take care!

3. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

Are you guys stocking anything yet like wheels or is it all drop shipping currently?

4. Jake

Jake Active Member

yeah great to see you guys and see the shop. Look forward to seeing you guys again.

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Lat time I spoke with Dan, they are intending to drop ship everything initially.

6. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

We are carrying some things like spark plugs, mbc's, pads, lines, heat wrap, 3 inch exhaust gaskets, etc!

Eventually we will have a decently stocked inventory.

But for now we will work with what we have. And offer fast shipping times. With tracking numbers provided!

Take care!