Blue Wagon, CHEWBACA tag

Discussion in 'General Community' started by xerxesXXVII, Apr 1, 2009.

1. xerxesXXVII

xerxesXXVII Member

Saw you on 75N in henry co. last night. I was in the black, bone stock wrx.

2. redman

redman Member

That was me. I was probably on my way back from the Vendetta meet in McDonough.

3. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

saw you at opening day at track....wasn't sure if you were on here or not....i had the legacy w/ black oz's

4. redman

redman Member

Hell yeah man, I remember you. I didn't get to see you run, but I really liked your Legacy man. That thing was clean.

5. Eco Auto Clean

thanks....it was my first time ever running...EVER...lol..had bro in car with me and still did 14.1...i wanted to run again but had to get to work! my older bro had the steel blue SRT8 cherokee with black wheels...

6. redman

redman Member

That's pretty good considering you had a passenger in the car with you. I couldn't keep mine from bogging coming off the line so my 60 ft was horrible lol. I cut a faster 60 ft. on the stage 2 cobb map than I did out there that day. I broke into the 13s so I was happy, but I really wish I could have gotten a better launch. Even with the shitty launch I ran a 13.850 @ 101. I'm thinking with a good launch it should be good for a mid to low 13.

7. Eco Auto Clean

that is pretty good. My 60ft was 1.94. Hope to run again soon. Just hard to make it out there since I work all the time. Like I said it was my first and only time on track and can't wait to go again to see what I run!! When you plan on going again!

8. redman

redman Member

Probably soon, the club I'm in has a car show coming up this coming Sunday, but I think we may be trying to go down sometime in the next few weeks or so.

9. Eco Auto Clean

cool post up / pm and ill see if i can make it!

10. redman

redman Member

Will do man.