Hutchinson Island meet this weekend 4/24-4/26

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by FRCFED4, Apr 23, 2009.

1. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

anyone wanna meet up and maybe run the course on saturday evening (after the golfers stop) or sunday afternoon. possibly have another photoshoot if we get enough people?

2. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Id be down for Sunday afternoon.

3. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

alright cool, sorry i didnt make it out last saturday. i had a lot of things come up out of no where. ill be out at the meet this weekend tho

4. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Its all good! I realized at about 11:00pm you werent coming. I probably wont make it on Saturday. We are going to the beach and then Souls Harbor Show Downtown.

5. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Anyone else down for this meet?

6. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Yo Yo frcfed4 you still wanna go?

7. reconracer

reconracer Member

its been awhile since ive logged on, is there any weekly meets going on now

8. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

tried to get the hutchinson one this weekend but no one wants to go cept me and gfred. :(

9. dtredwing14

dtredwing14 Member

would have loved to go but I'm out of town. Damn

10. reconracer

reconracer Member

im up for some g2g, i wrapped up my 10 hour/ 3 month:eek:hnoes: long clutch/flywheel install this weekend.

11. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Well maybe we can get some people together for next Sunday. frcfed4 are you coming back in town next weekend? Maybe we can round up some of the subaru guys at the starbucks meet on Saturday.

12. reconracer

reconracer Member

this weekend is good for me so far but staff duty roster hasnt came out for may yet hopefully i dont have it the 1st-3rd.

13. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

ya ill be back down next weekend. not a bad idea for saturday either

14. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

Next Sunday is an autocross out at Hutchinson.
    I will probably be out there, either in my car or in the wife's Miata.

I will do my best to make it to the Starbuck's meet on Saturday night, since I haven't made it out to one of those yet...

15. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

good, i went last weekend and didnt know a single person. kinda felt way outta place :(

16. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Oh yeah my birthday is Sunday!!! I prob. wont be able to make it to the Starbucks meet I have plans. That figures the one time Ben is gonna come out!! And with the autocross out on the island we prob. wont be able to run the little track. I guess I am just gonna ride out to Tybee. If anyone else wants to maybe we can organize a caravan out there and have some pizza and beer Saturday around 12:00noon. I have already broke out the skim board and cleaned out the cooler!!!!!

17. reconracer

reconracer Member

Im up for tyb on sunday. i got staff duty saturday and don't get off till 9 sunday. ive been telling my daughter i would take her to the beach, this sounds like a good oppurtunityl

18. gfred024

gfred024 Member

It is going to be rainy on Sunday:unamused:

19. reconracer

reconracer Member

I can't make sunday anyhow, I got involuntary invited by the wife to a birthday party at St. Simmons island sunday

20. gfred024

gfred024 Member

LoL!! How come we can never get anything together? Anyway Ride out to TYB Saturday @ noon!!! If anyone wants to go let me know and we can meet up if not I will be on North Beach around 1:00. just look for the BadAss black STi!!!:coolugh:

21. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

hmmm if gfred is up for it i can talk to my girl and she if shes down with that instead of the track. we have a few days to plan so as long as everyone gets their things together we should be ok