iphone cases

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by scoobaru, Apr 27, 2009.

1. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

Looking for a case for my iphone. What do you fellow iphone's use?

2. Letum001

Letum001 Member

Hey man, is it the 3g iphone or the first one? It just so happens i work at an at&t store and can get you a case for cost.... ie $3.50 or so depending. Lemme know what you are looking for.

3. Jake

Jake Active Member

I like the solid one the best. And make sure you don't get one that covers the earpiece/speaker area. Apparently there is a sensor in there that if covered causes you to drop calls. I dropped 40 plus in a 3 week period before I heard this then confirmed it on a few online forums

4. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Thats the proximity sensor. It doenst drop calls just blacks the screen out when your face gets close. I just use a silicone skin.

5. Jake

Jake Active Member

All I know is as soon as I took it off my dropped calls stopped instantly

6. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

my iphone has a hard plastic case on it already to protect the internals? it says iPhone and 16GB on the back.

ohhhhh you need a case to protect your case? what about a case to protect that case? YO DAWG WE PUT A CASE ON YOUR CASE CAUSE WE KNOW YOU LIKE TO PROTECT YOUR PHONE WHILE YOU PROTECT YOUR PHONE

7. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Ive dropped my phone countless times. Id like to keep the case nice so i can sell it.

8. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

Yo dawg, I mean, I like to keep my stuff nice dawg. So yeah a case to keep my case in good shape. Sounds like an ok plan to me ;)

9. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

It's a 3g iphone.

10. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

invisible shield by zagg but on the edges it is pealing after a month

11. FACE

FACE Active Member

12. FACE

FACE Active Member

13. FACE

FACE Active Member

Ill get you this one for Hanukkah.

http://www.dealsniper.com/en/home/i...0-darius-series-iphone-case-3g-case-blue.html

14. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

15. FACE

FACE Active Member

I know I was just adding to the fun ;)

16. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

17. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Dude, I want the case FACE has. I have the original iPhone 2G 4GB. I also work for AT&T, but I don't get discounts on accessories, and I am not in a store. Can you help me out.

FACE, what case do you have?

18. FACE

FACE Active Member

I have the iSkin revo. Nice case and come with a privacey screen cover. I have the first gen iPhone though