Subaru of South Atlanta

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by longfury, Oct 30, 2008.

1. longfury

longfury Active Member

Has anyone dealt with them? I emailed them out of the blue on a car they had. It was an STI and I still can't afford one but I mentioned in the email that I was looking for an 09 WRX. They found not 1 but 2 that were configured how I would want. They also gave me prices nearly a grand less than anyone on the north side of town. They offered to have the cars trucked to the dealer instead of driven and I didn't have to ask. I would have to pay the transportation fees but they are the first dealer in town to even truly offer the service.

I just want opinions and impressions if anyone has any about the dealership. What say you, WRXAtlanta?

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Haven't dealt with them but seems like they are trying to take care of you..as any dealership should be doing right now..anything and everything to make a sale...That the only place you can find the one you want??? Good luck!

3. longfury

longfury Active Member

Nope, but they are doing everything they can to try and get the sale. They are going a lot further than any other dealer in town.

I do think i am going to give them a chance. The extra 30 mins to drive down there will be easily worth it if I get the car for a $400-700 less(after the transport fees) than the other dealers.

4. WJM

WJM Banned

what is this "SUBARU of South Atlanta"? never heard of it before...

5. longfury

longfury Active Member

It's a new Subaru dealer down in Union City,Ga.

6. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

Yeah they seem very nice. I work about a mile down the street. This used to be Volvo of South Atlanta.. Its the dealership that I custom built the C30 for. I stop in every now and then when im dropping off cars and oogle the subys :wiggle:

7. longfury

longfury Active Member

I have decided to give them a shot. I just have to decide which car I want.:ddirty::wiggle:

8. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

exciting stuff!!!!! best of luck and keep us updated!

9. b reel

b reel Active Member

The name escapes me but one of their tech's is from Capital? Been working on Sub's forever and is the only guy who knows his way around the '88 Justy I have. Saves the family a long drive for service now that we have a dealership on this side of town. Funny thing was when they first opened and didn't have any pre-owned Sub's, they were buying them from Carmax just to have something on the lot. All around a good group of people and should do well

10. Biggis

Biggis Member

The salesman i dealt with at subaru of decatur when i bought my wrx was Richard Austin. He was extreemly helpfull and helped make the process enjoyable (the finance guy was a tool and a half though) :unamused:

Richard has since moved to the subaru of south atlanta location. I would HIGHLY recommend him if you haven't already begun a "relationship" with a particular salesman.

11. WJM

WJM Banned

Interesting...I figured that dealer was never going to happen (heard rumors 2 years ago) since kennesaw actually happened.

Now there's 5 dealers for the ATL area.

I'm glad jacksonville FL only has ONE. We've got barely enough work to keep 3 of us busy.

12. FACE

FACE Active Member

congrats on the soon to be purchase!

:wiggle:

13. longfury

longfury Active Member

Richard is the guy I am dealing with. I have been thoroughly impressed with him so far.

14. longfury

longfury Active Member

Thanks, I hope it goes through. We will know next weekend. I just have to gather the last of my down payment. :)

15. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Have you had to take your car in for service yet? I've got a coupon for a really cheap coolant flush for South Atlanta so I'm thinking of taking it over there in the next few days.

16. longfury

longfury Active Member

I bought my car from Subaru of Kennesaw. :naughty:

17. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I think breel got a pt job there

18. b reel

b reel Active Member

nope. to slow for the added payroll expense.