transformers II

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by blindfold, Jun 24, 2009.

1. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

megan fox is super hot, that's all.

2. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Goin tonight... looks awesome!

3. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

ha, overrated GM commercial 2. Enjoy!

4. GregT

GregT Member

friends went last night, Meagan was the only good thing about the movie. I wouldn't expect anything more, because I thought the first one was ok, basically from the special effects.

5. Captain Slow

Captain Slow Member

6. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

If the sequel's half as good as the first one, then it'll only suck off two guys. The character design was so bad that it was unwatchable.

7. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Seeing it in IMAX friday. :)

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea yea..this will probably start another crazy controversy but she is not that hot..

haha toe thumb

9. GregT

GregT Member

he man, everyone has different taste. I think she's smoking hot, but she's no Olivia Munn.

10. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  11. Captain Slow

Captain Slow Member

Edit: Nevermind. I'm retarded.

12. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

There's a reason she was voted the world's sexiest female...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Weapon

Now Olivia Munn on the other hand :ky:

14. Weapon

she needs to eat a sandwich or something

15. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Megan fox is so fine. :drool: I liked the first move a lot and I will be seeing this one this weekend on IMAX.... I think it looks like a good movie from the trailer. :)

16. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Gonna go watch it tonight after work up here in Memphis

17. 07Ltd#767

while i respect your opinion...you've lost your damn mind

olivia munn

[​IMG]

megan fox

[​IMG]

18. Captain Slow

Captain Slow Member

Drew, Olivia Munn is the smarter, better acting, less slutty Megan Fox. I'll take two.

19. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

I will take the slutty one please,

drew, slow-mo of her running in the movie is sweet ;-)

20. GregT

GregT Member

and she's a geek. I'll take 2 also

21. Captain Slow

Captain Slow Member

22. GregT

GregT Member

haha she gagged.

23. Captain Slow

Captain Slow Member

24. Captain Slow

Captain Slow Member

25. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

My favorite review of this movie was "Its like watching paint dry while being hit in the head with a frying pan."

No thanks...

Don't like Micheal Bay
    Don't like Megan Fox
    and the CGI transformers for the movies just creep me the hell out.

26. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

Best thing I've read about Transformers 2 so far:
    "…this film has so much obviously wrong with it, that you have to wonder if anybody in the process ever told Michael Bay that he was fucking offensively retarded."
    Classic.

Source: aintitcoolnews.com

27. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Megan Fox is hot. That other chick is hot. I would bet a considerable sum of money that if any of us were single and had the chance to hook up with either, there wouldn't be any complaints. Either way, I can't imagine anyone seeing or not seeing a movie, which is based on a cartoon, which was based on a toy, by reading the reviews of film critics. Michael Bay does seem to be universally hated by the critics though. That dude must be an asshat....

28. 07Ltd#767

championship...

and to quote you again -

29. 07Ltd#767

30. 07Ltd#767

31. Deke

Deke Active Member

Lol, it just takes one thread to remind me of how much more I respect and like the people on WRXAtlanta compared to IA. I was just looking in one of the Transformers 2 threads over there and everyone was talking about it like it's the best movie ever. I love you guys :hug:

32. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I will like the movie no matter what. Growing up and playing with Transformers as my favorite toy, and watching all the cartoons as a kid leaves me with a bit of a bias. Regardless of how bad the movie is, I will probably like it, and I will watch the next one and the one after that and so on.

It is the same for the Fast and the Furious movies. No matter how ridiculous they get, and lets face it, the last one was pretty damn ridiculous, I will watch and probably enjoy them, because I am a car guy. Any movie that tries to incorporate cars as a main character will win my viewership (Wow, that is actually a word).

33. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I actually thought the last F&F was the best of the 4.

34. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

I'd go ahead and say it better than the first. After reading some of the reviews about how crappy the sound was I went in kinda worried but was able to hear everything loud and clear so I dunno what people are talking about.

And to the people saying there's no plot? There's actually a couple of plots going on.

If you can grasp the idea of an alien race of robots then you will love it. I have a feeling the people that dont like it knew they wouldn't like it from the start.

I will give you this, there were some parts that I feel could have been left out but overall this movie was far greater than the first one.

35. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

i like how miss fox hides her toe-thumbs in her panties :)
    i dated, or at least tried to date, a girl with toe-thumbs in high school. i couldn't do it. freaks me out...
    that being said, if there was a time in the day for either ladies, i'm in ;)
    So. the movie. as bad as they say or just blow hards trying to write the best flame-review?

36. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Are you serious? I am sorry, Sarcasm doesn't display well over the internet.

37. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yes I seriously did. It was a car movie. I enjoyed it even though a lot of it was fake. It amused me. My opinion. :cool:

38. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I think I just lost all respect for you.

39. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Oh well your choice.

40. heathbar

heathbar Member

I haven't seen TF2 yet, but I will probably like it. The critics probably don't appreciate the TF legacy, or maybe they mistakenly expect to be intellectually stimulated by the movie. I just want to be entertained by some kickass robots, and I assume I will be. [insert gladiator "entertained" scene]

41. Captain Slow

Captain Slow Member

When did this thread actually become about the movie? :unamused:

42. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

it surely was not my intention :wiggle:

43. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

You will definitely be entertained

44. Slowsoul

Slowsoul Member

If you didn't like this movie you have no soul and are definitely not awesome.

Pure action flick with NO REMORSE!!! A fucking excellent summer movie and addition to the Transformers Legacy...did anyone catch the Go-bot reference?!? The sound effects were just completely overproduced and badass, the fight in the woods between optimus, megatron and company made me squeel like a little school girl.

JetFire!!! Are you serious!!! YES!

Bay has done an amazing job capturing the feel of the original television series.

I can wait for part 3!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  45. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

This!!! The transforming sequences are just nothing but pure, shameless eye candy. The first one of the movie (Ironhide) lasts like 30 seconds and the camera pans around him like 4 times during it. I was like :eek3: :bowdown: :)

True, there is pretty much no plot and the majority of the one liners are almost painfully cheesetastic. Also there are lots of things they put out there but never approach again...I guess they will in number 3, but I honestly have never seen a movie packed with so much action and unabashed badassery. And yes, the fight scenes had me cheering and laughing like a third grader. They develop the personalities of the transformers a little more in this one, which is great, but it honestly was just designed to blow you away. And it does. It frickin does. I'd see it three more times given the chance.

Not to mention the motor sounds on bumblebee and sideswipe are enough to get any car guy's attention. They did a great job with them.

Go see this movie. In IMAX. Nao.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  46. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

^^YES!!! I thought the movie was great for a part 2 even the extra autobots (which usually dont make it thru an ep.) was alright. when I get home I will see it again in IMax!!

47. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

saw it in imax today and loved it. How can you not like megan fox, lots of actions, megan fox, cars, and megan fox!

:D