anybody in lawrenceville?

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by esagurl, Oct 14, 2008.

1. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Like what? Show me the fun? I like it out here, but I miss the city, lol.

2. Boxer112

Boxer112 Member

Bump from the past. im in lawrenceville

3. UpSideDownDesi

UpSideDownDesi Active Member

l'ville is getting better. Couple more pubs opened up and Red Carpet is good place to kill friday nite or sat if one doesn't feel like making a trip to Downtown.

4. GeoffM

GeoffM Member

blast from the past here, thread bump from 6 months ago, FTW..

What's going on this weekend anything, im in Sugarloaf area bored as eff, anyone have any installs? Have a garage and tools here...

5. Boxer112

Boxer112 Member

i have no installs but down to wrench and meet people.. I'm down to get up today. i have to drop my brother off somewhere at 1:30 but other than that im down to get up today..
    Glenn

6. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

busy today but hopefully sometime soon!

7. Slack

Slack I take peekture, CLEEK! Supporting Member

I'm in the other L'ville. I moved from Lawrenceville to Loganville two and a half years ago after my motorcycle got stolen. I am still frequently in Lawrenceville, Snellville, and Grayson.

I ride a black Suzuki V-Strom 650 with a bright orange helmet and an orange safety vest. I've got a top case with a few pedobear stickers on it (among others) and some soft side bags.

So, if you see a rider matching my description giving you the thumbs up, give me a wave back. Also, I have Hella Yellowstar headlight bulbs, which I've not seen on any other bikes. It should make me easy to identify.

8. RyanBlack99RS

RyanBlack99RS New Member

BUMP! Just moved to Lilburn from CA... where does everyone hang out? I think I saw a bunch of subies at a place off Indian Trail one night... info???

9. Eco Auto Clean

not to sound stalkerish but you live off burns? Seen a black RS over there recently..clean!

10. RyanBlack99RS

RyanBlack99RS New Member

Burns Rd

I do live off of Burns, but I drive a silver RS with WRX wheels. You in the area?

And thank you for the info... look forward to meeting up!

11. Eco Auto Clean

I use to live off burns but moved to Lawrenceville not too long ago. My mom and lil bro still live over Lilburn so I'm around from time to time! Make sure ya come to the Manhattan Pizza Meet Sat @4!

12. ianb52

ianb52 New Member

I'm close to l,ville and always free on weekends. Pm me if any get to gethers or events come up im happy to attend.

13. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

14. RyanBlack99RS

RyanBlack99RS New Member

Meet

Unfortunately I work every Saturday, so the only way I'll be able to make it is if I stop by in the ambulance! Does a turbo diesel count??? haha! I'll try to make it out to a meet sometime soon though...