11.07.09 - WRXAtlanta/EvoAtlanta Dyno Day @ Forged Performance

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Decker@Forged, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Decker@Forged

Decker@Forged Member

[​IMG]

Forged Performance would like to announce our first ever WRXAtlanta/EvoAtlanta Open House and Dyno Day. For those of you who are not familiar with Forged Performance, we are a full service performance shop with 8 bays and 7 lifts and a Dyno Dynamics dyno. We will be providing FREE food and beverages along with cheap dyno testing throughout the day. We would like to invite the Subaru community to meet us and get a glimpse of what we do.

[​IMG]

As most of you know, Scott Siegel, Jason, Shawn, and I recently have joined forces with Forged Performance. We are excited about opening our doors to the Subaru community and can't wait to build a relationship with all of you!

The event will be held at:
    Forged Performance
    498 Cobb Parkway SE
    Marietta, GA 30060

Saturday, November 7, 2009
    9:30am start time
    Price is $40 for 3 pulls + a printout

Current Members signed up:

1. Alex A. +1 guest
    2. Andy M.
    3. Terry O.
    4. Jim A.
    5. William L.
    6. Andrew P.

If you have not signed up and plan to attend, please make sure you register on our webstore!

Click Here to reserve your spot! Pre-registrants will have first pick on their dyno times on the day of the event. Anyone who does not pre-register will have the opportunity to be dyno tested, IF any spots are still available. We're expecting the spots to fill quickly so be sure to reserve your spot today!

[​IMG]

FREE food and beverages will be available!!!

Even if you don't want to have your car dyno tested, stop by, hang out, grab a bite to eat, meet the crew and have a great time!

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

2. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

Score!

3. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

ill be there

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I'll be there and am planning to be on the dyno!

5. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

I'll make the trip.

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I had the pleasure of meeting with Sharif and the Forged team this morning to discuss this event. I was given a tour of the facility and a brief overview of their business culture. Needless to say their facility is top notch and their staff shines with a certain "Southern Hospitality". I am excited that we had a chance to sit down this morning and turn this idea into a reality!

Yes, the event date is a bit sooner than what we all preferred. Forged’s travel schedule is hectic to say the least in Novemeber and 11/07 is the only date that works. Additionally, we are hoping that the weather will stay warmer than it has been these past couple days. It goes without saying that choosing a date sooner than later helps make this a possibility.

7. Ryan@Forged

Ryan@Forged Member

Make sure you guys sign up and reserve your spot through our website! We look forward to meeting all of you ;)

8. donpage

donpage Member

Well damn, I won't be able to make it. Leaving for a cruise on the 6th, guess I'll have to catch the next one.

9. Matt

damn...just looked at my schedule...I'll be at Road Atlanta that weekend. :(

have fun guys!

10. Jake

Jake Active Member

is forged going to become a vendor?

11. siegelracing

siegelracing Registered Vendor<br><b><font color="#666666">bion

Already is ;) That's why their names are green :D

Siegel

12. Jake

Jake Active Member

oh duh. i didnt even pay attention.

wish i could come to this. but i have the following 2 weekends off, so that probly wont fly

13. Ryan@Forged

Ryan@Forged Member

We have already submitted our dues to wrxatlanta, just waiting on our accounts to be changed :D Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We are very excited about joining this community!

Ryan
    Sales Manager

14. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

My car hates dynos :(

I may show up but I won't be on the dyno.

15. Alex_ATL

Alex_ATL Member

same price for non subarus/evos to dyno?

16. trouble06

trouble06 Member

I'll be there but no dyno for me!

17. Ryan@Forged

Ryan@Forged Member

same price :)

Just make sure all of your underpanels, etc are off beforehand so we don't have to take them off ;)

18. FACE

FACE Active Member

Not sure if I will dyno but I hope to make this event! Had a blast at the dyno day at Forged a few years ago!

19. Neejay

Neejay New Member

I may or may not dyno, but I'll be coming to this for sure.

20. EJRex

EJRex Member

I'm in. Paid in full.

21. Ryan@Forged

Ryan@Forged Member

Thank you! Received! See you on the 7th :)

22. Alex_ATL

Alex_ATL Member

it's a 72 with none of that stuff :)

23. longfury

longfury Active Member

I would love to have my car dyno'ed just so I would know its true power, but I am too afraid that a dyno run would show up potential problems. :lol: We all know how these 08's can be sometimes. I like being in the dark. :lol:

I am off that day. I might swing by if I am in the area.

24. Decker@Forged

Decker@Forged Member

Sweet! What kind of car?

25. pankopp

pankopp Member

I'll come by... No Subaru, but i may sign up to dyno the Porsche though. Is there a break down of open times? Or do we sign up and pay, then see possible times?

26. Ryan@Forged

Ryan@Forged Member

Everyone who signs up online will get first pick of time slots the day of the open house. If there are any times remaining we will open it up to anyone who shows up for late registration. Please sign up online to guarantee your spot. :)

27. Ryan@Forged

Ryan@Forged Member

We already have several signed up for the event :) We are looking forward to meeting everyone.

28. sharif@forged

sharif@forged Member

Hi everyone!

Sharif here from Forged. Just wanted to introduce myself, and welcome you to our facility. We are looking forward to having our first Subaru open house! :) Our appologies for the fairly short lead-time, but November is a busy month for us (Super Lap Battle and Redline Time Attack in California) and we wanted to have this event prior to the weather turning.

The dyno will probably fill up very quickly, so I encourage you all to sign up online. Remember, this is primarily a meet and greet and open house so you don't HAVE to dyno your car. Please stop by and hangout as we usually have a ton of fun here!

See you all soon!

29. Alex_ATL

Alex_ATL Member

it's a datsun 510 turbo. Hopefully it will run! The car is finished except it's having a fuel or air delivery problem.. seems to be fuel but not sure what's going on.

I really want to get it on the dyno to see how it does on the ecu tune (emance) and if it's running at a safe a/f ratio

30. totsubo

totsubo Member

Signed up and paid. I will get there around 9 AM.

Thanks!

31. Ryan@Forged

Ryan@Forged Member

Thanks! See you there :)

32. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

do we just pick our spot when we get there?

33. pankopp

pankopp Member

signed up and paid...

34. Decker@Forged

Decker@Forged Member

All pre-registrants will get to pick their spots on the day of the event when you get here. Everyone else will be first come first serve IF there are spots left.

Thanks!

35. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

might be there if i throw on any more mods.

36. Matt

why not now? It's a completely different type of dyno that you were tuned on. I'd be curious to see what the differences are.

37. Ryan@Forged

Ryan@Forged Member

We have received several sign ups. Make sure you get your name on the list to guarantee you get a slot to put your car on the dyno ;)

38. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

just wanted to verify that i reserved 2 spots. one is for my legacy one is for crash#2's bugeye.

39. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

wait, SS is at Forged now?

40. kingwrex

kingwrex Supporting Member

where have you been???

41. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

same place I always am.
    Breaking my car.

42. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

:rofl:

43. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

gonna try and make it... nothing to dyno though :(

44. sharif@forged

sharif@forged Member

Come on down! :)

45. Ryan@Forged

Ryan@Forged Member

We received lots of signups over the weekend :) I'll try and get a list up soon. Spots are filling up fast with less than 2 weeks to go!

46. Alex_ATL

Alex_ATL Member

i'm waiting to get my darned car running. This week gah then I can dyno

47. Decker@Forged

Decker@Forged Member

Spots are filling up quickly. Reserve your spots while they're available!

48. Ryan@Forged

Ryan@Forged Member

49. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Please take a minute to sign up for the Dyno Day. This is an excellent opportunity for you to meet and greet a local community sponsor AND see what your Subie is putting down at a great price!

50. pankopp

pankopp Member

I'm signed up still... right?