Haunted House's

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by wagunz_pwn, Oct 23, 2009.

1. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (From Your Mom's House)

I've been asked to take the lady friend to one next week. Does anyone have any suggestions/reccomendations; or even ones to stay away from?

2. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

Netherworld in Norcross is one of the best in the nation. I went last week and it was pretty fun.

3. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

your room is a haunted...room. Stay away from that.

4. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Netherworld is not bad butt the lines are crazy......

5. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

It's ok...honestly have not been that impressed the times I have gone there...the wait combined with the price for what you get is not great imho. I am trying to find one to take Deborah to as well. She has NEVER been to a haunted house!!

6. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

See, that's just it...my sister said to stay away from Netherworld; she went last year and said it wasn't worth the price or lines. Anyone been to 13 Stories?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  7. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

can you clarify "lady friend"

mom, sister, ?

8. Its a drive but Horror Hill in Newnan is fun.. not scary really (but that depends on the person) but it took us like an hour + to go thru the whole thing (its a trail with a few buildings and a weird tunnel) so its worth the money to get in. $25... It was the place of our first date. =)

http://www.ultimatenightmares.com/horrorhill/index.html

9. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

went last year...13 stories blew. It's not a 13 story building, it's just some plywood laid out in a parking lot that has 13 different tales...hence the stories

10. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

The girl I have been seeing...not a G/F, yet.

11. There is one down on highway 9 across from the Ferrari dealership but don't know if its any good or what it is called.

12. Unidub

Unidub Member

Netherworld is good but its just the lines that kinda kill it. If you go in a bigger group the line goes by quite fast.
    Stay away from 13 stories in kennesaw.

13. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

my buddies family does a corn maze and a haunted maze in jasper.. the haunted maze is actually quite fun... wont say its horrifying but you sure will get scared a couple of times... good to take a few people and go to it... definitely is a fun time

14. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Children of the Corn kinda ruined the whole corn maze thing for me... no thx :)

15. Uncle Shuck's corn maze in Dawsonville (Hwy 53) is fun.. part of it is haunted too. We've been there a few times. Just bring a flashlight.

16. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

We are trying the "trail of Terror" or something like that over in Suwanee/apharetta area tonight.

17. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Let me know how that goes.

18. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Will do. I never expect much from these things, but we will see. Deborah had just never been to one and wanted to see what they were all about.

19. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

BTW if anyone wants to join us, just give me a call or shoot me a pm. Probably head there around 8 or so.

20. Matt

Suwanee and Alpharetta are not even close to each other, let alone neighbors :rofl:

21. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Actually in the Sargent RD Old Atlanta Rd area some addresses are Suwanee some are Alpharetta but it turns into McGuiness Ferry when it turns to Suwanee addresses...just like Old Milton has Duluth and Alpharetta addresses....but the two cities are separated by 10 miles or so.

But regardless we went, and it was nothing much to speak of. More to scare little kids I think.

22. davo 1979

davo 1979 Member

i know this is late but camp blood is good i went last night . make sure you have a 4 wheel drive the parking is in a pasture it was muddy.

23. My wife said Netherworld was pretty scary,45 min wait time.20$ with coupon.(not sure where coupon came from..)

24. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

We got 4 or so coupons when we were at the bar last week for Netherworld. If we do not end up using them, someone can come get them.

25. Matt

I read the card I got....they can't be used during ANY weekend in October.