(NWS!) How to Officially Piss Off Your Friend's Fiance on Their Wedding Day

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mmtasty, Nov 16, 2009.

1. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Break into his house while they're at the Rehearsal Dinner and paint this lovely mural on the bedroom wall.

[​IMG]

The story is that years ago this guy contracted me to do a vulgar mural on our other friend's wall while he was on study abroad. He wanted me to paint a 15'x8' vagina behind our friend's bed. It was awesome. Everyone laughed, it was funny, and we still talked about it to this day. So he came up with this prank in the first place and among friends this is a very well known joke.

Anyway, years later his fiance is a total bitch and doesn't think this type of humor is acceptable. Why they got hitched is a mystery and everyone who knows them gives it 5 years TOPS. The rehearsal dinner was on Friday (the 13th) and I knew the garage code from pet sitting. I was out of there by 3AM... But for some reason she came by his house the next morning to get her dress, saw the mural, and flipped her shit beyond all previously known levels of complete bitchdom! It "ruined her wedding." :eek:hnoes: So much so that she said I wasn't allowed to come, but I came anyway because, fuck her, he's my buddy and just because she has his balls in a jar doesn't mean she can tell me what to do. If he had told me not to come I wouldn't have, but he didn't. But when I got to the wedding I was told that I wasn't allowed to talk to them or even look at them. The guy was the Best Man at my wedding... We were really good friends... Long story short, I'm not planning on ever seeing this guy again now that she's in control and wants him to change. She texted me a picture of him painting over the mural flicking the bird to me and the caption was "fuck you." So over night he became a complete bitch to her. It's so sad...

But at least I went out with a bang! Hahaha!

2. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Oh, and on top of that we dismantled and rotated his 1,200 pound king-sized sleigh bed around so it faced the wall. Hahaha... I figured he'd want to look at the art more than the 42" flat screen...

3. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Epic!

Remind me never to piss you off.

4. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

holy hell mccoy...thats some damn revenge

5. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

It's not revenge... it's just a prank gone wrong (or right). I knew she'd hate it, but she wasn't supposed to see it before the wedding and I didn't realize she was such a killjoy.

6. techlord

techlord Active Member

Great stuff Mike!
    You guys will have some good laugh's on down the road once he gets tired of the bitch.

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Lol, I didnt realize you painted this at first.

8. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Nice art work.. very Pink Floyd, The Wall... Sounds like 100% overreaction. He should have regulated and told her its just paint, you can paint over it no big deal... She sounds like a real bitch.

9. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

That's nothing short of awesome.
    It sucks when good friends go bad, but this is a hell of a way to get some angry lady to make that happen.

10. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Wow. That is pretty funny actually. I am sure you are a little bummed that it didn't work out like you hoped. I have lost a few friends to crazy women...

11. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

wow you have some skills
    thats a pretty good prank man

12. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Fuck Her, I assume this is the same bitch you told me about the other night.

Thats amazing art work there sir

13. SubiNoobi

SubiNoobi Supporting Member

I would have kept it. Cathy says its "quite impressive! Since when does Mike do murals?" We actually would like a non-vagina mural at some point.

14. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

So, just dicks??? That's weird... :eek3:

15. Alex

:rofl:

16. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

I would've had a good laugh if someone went through the trouble, a loss of a friend for your buddy

17. wangan_x

wangan_x Member

epic lolz

18. MrCoffeeATL

MrCoffeeATL Member

I'm glad i pulled that up on my phone and not on my work laptop. rofl that's so awesome. Alex, this needs to be on the side of your truck.

19. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Bwhahaha epic response. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

20. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

EPIC win. I wish someone would do this on my wedding night.

21. SubiNoobi

SubiNoobi Supporting Member

No, just boobies.

22. jeb

jeb Member

Pretty epic

23. heathbar

heathbar Member

That's awesome and it sucks. I know what it's like to lose a good friend to a bitch. My good friend was supposed to be one of my groomsmen and he dropped out of my wedding and has hence stopped talking to me (and another guy) for no good reason other than his girlfriend is a bitch and nobody likes her. He'll wake up one day and regret it big time! Good luck with that.

24. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

We're gonna need you to post the picture he sent you back painting over it and flipping you the bird... So we can see the defeated/deflated/owned/hen-pecked guy making his best effort at looking pissed at you... all the while thinking "shit... she's making me dump my good friend over some bullshit... what did I just marry..".

25. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Haha... As requested.
    [​IMG]

26. Jake

Jake Active Member

mike i hope you're putting your art skillz to good use. you know, selling art or something. lol

27. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Thats awesome... She even made him go with a different color so he'd have to paint the whole room...

28. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

I think its the same color ..it dries darker..

29. Demo24

Demo24 Member

Awesome! Pretty sure I would die laughing if someone did that to me.

Curious, what is that character on the top?

30. Alex

I just dont see how hard it would have been to just laugh it out.

31. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^^ Agreed... I could even see being pissed if I was the chick, but at the very worst making the guy who did it paint the room... Not go all psycho-hose-beast on him.

32. Davidwrx

Davidwrx Member

That is one long middle finger.

33. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

34. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Its really hard when your a bitch.