ANyone know a Direct TV Dealer?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by integroid, Dec 9, 2009.

1. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Just seeing if anyone out there might know a Direct TV dealer that could save me more money than going straight through DTV.

2. Trey

Trey Active Member

Thanks again Eddie! :)

3. Jake

Jake Active Member

what happened to my post?

i said best buy sells direct tv

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

you did that on facebook....n00b

5. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

ROFL!

I went by Best Buy and they were idiots. Told me there was no benefit for buying in store vs online or through DTV. They had no idea what the specials were or anything. So, I went with Trey's referal special and got it cheaper than anywhere else.

Thanks Trey!

6. Jake

Jake Active Member

oh yeah. well there isn't a difference. referral is the only difference. if there is an offer online, best buy will meet it in store. at least, we did when i worked there. you must have just talked to idiots (like you said). we always promoted referrals at my store (lol, had a few employees that had customers put their names down or put their names down without their knowledge and made a bunch of money. eventually got fired)

7. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

too late....

8. pankopp

pankopp Member

so what is the best way to check on the deals... referral? I am in dire need to ditch my comcast service, and was just checking...
    thanks!

9. Jake

Jake Active Member

just ask someone who has direct tv already for their account number. basically you get money off and they get money.

10. pankopp

pankopp Member

great! thanks for the heads up...