Plans for tonight?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Decker@Forged, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Decker@Forged

Decker@Forged Member

Anyone doing anything awesome to ring in the New Year?

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

I'll be on the couch. :)

3. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

I will be at club opera in the ATL then staying the night at the W downtown.... :beer:

4. Matt

why in downtown? the W midtown is a block and a half from opera.

5. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

That is where the woman booked. I don't ask I just pay man.... :)

6. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

Going to compound.. ( it was the cheapest option)

7. Jake

Jake Active Member

i don't do clubs. waste of money to be standing shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of strangers. this is also the first year i've been off on new years. i'm going to a friend's brother's party in statesboro. beer and low country boil will work for me!

8. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

Hanging with friends. Watching pastrana.

9. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

I have the DVR set for the pastrana jump..... :eek:hnoes:

10. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

I will be in the garage working on my car drunk. Or maybe the chick fil a bowl if I dont get rid of the tickets I have.

11. Decker@Forged

Decker@Forged Member

I'm not too big on clubs for big events. A friend of mine went to Compound for their Halloween bash and he said it was shoulder to shoulder. At that point it just gets unbearable.

We're just going to be hanging out at my house. I've a got a fridge full of beer and champagne. We're also making a batch of what we call 'Purple Jesus' ... it's the most delicious hunch punch ever.

Throw in a tight knit group of good friends, a big TV, drinking & video games and good times are inevitable :)

12. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Maybe we should have a MWF2 battle tonight on PS3?:)

13. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Headed to Ormsbys to play Bocce Ball and have a few drinks with some friends. It just opened so I'm hoping it won't be to packed

14. Decker@Forged

Decker@Forged Member

I actually don't even have that game. I'm honestly just now getting into console games :( haha

15. Matt

I'll be playing on the 360 as soon as I get home from work. Should be leaving....any minute now

16. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

Jeb, my brother and I will be there as well

17. FACE

FACE Active Member

^^^ where's this place at?

18. Matt

down the street from your office.

14th and Howell Mill

19. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Hmmmm PJ. Delicious yes. But brings back memories of the worse hangover I've ever had in my life....it was so good you drink and drink and even worse start eating the fruit.

20. Decker@Forged

Decker@Forged Member

HAHA ... yeah. It messes me up pretty bad. I'm just going to stick to one type of drink tonight along with frequent glasses of water.

21. 07Ltd#767

it's been proven that fucks you up more...alcohol is absorbed through the stomach and intestine walls, adding water dilutes the substance and makes it absorb faster. If you don't want a hangover, drink a shit ton of water before and after you start drinking

22. Decker@Forged

Decker@Forged Member

Innnnnnnteresting!

Good looking out :)

23. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

And take Tylenol before and after ;)

24. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Negatory. Combining acetaminophen with alcohol is bad news.

25. slowwrx

Its in the White Provisions Complex. Go down the stairs and its the blank wooden door on the right. Should be a tiny chalkboard outside that says Ormsbys.

Come on down it should be a good time. If anyone needs a ride back I'm not going to be drinking so I can shuttle a few people.

26. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Done it for years with no ill effects. Yeah it's bad on the liver but so is all the freaking alcohol to start with ;) Don't want the hangover headache, take an aspirin, ibuprofen or tylenol.

27. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I was supposed to go by Ormbsbys last night for a friends bday but got out of work too late, though I heard great reviews from my friends. Drunk bocce ball is always a good time, especially if you play adventure bocce ball, play it on playgrounds, beaches, mountains, etc.

Atlanta brewing company is having a deal where $20 gets you all you can drink at the brewery from 9-2am, so thats where me and friends will be. Then probably head to Mr Cs for jager bombs after we get kicked out of ABC.

28. 07Ltd#767

just me (and may be quite masochist), but I don't take medicine before or after I drink...the hangover is my body's way of telling me I had a good time last night. You reap what you sow, if you decided to drink to much, man up and live with the pain

29. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Its foggy and rainy so Im staying home with the wife and baby I dont want to die in a accident. You guys be careful out there

30. slowwrx

LOL...flash to commercial....BECAUSE I'm A MAN

31. We're hanging out at home this year, movies and snacks!! Happy New Year's everyone!!

32. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

Lots and lots of whiskey. And webcasting the Pastrana jump since we don't have channels.

33. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Sitting at home with my wonderful wife and watching movies and eating homemade calzones. Then ESPN at 11 and then watching the ball drop.

Happy New Year everyone.

34. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

Chillin :) Long ass week at work.

35. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

I'm going to be getting shit tastic drunk in whistler. epicccccccccccccccccccc times.

36. 07Ltd#767

hi my name is nicad and i love the cock...

edit - and while he's in canada, i'm consoling his lonely wife...

37. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

its hilarious because she hates you

38. Jake

Jake Active Member

Youre married?!!

39. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

man, I feel asleep before the ball dropped again...

40. slowwrx

lol

41. 07Ltd#767

yeah, thanks to you...'it's drew's fault, honey', 'drew's making me go out, honey', blah blah blah

42. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

no, she hates me just as bad :rofl: