I will be on season 3 of Bullrun in a Lexus SC300

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Tracy, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Tracy

Tracy Member

Made this post on my blog already, but it's getting closer, so I figured I'd pst it here so y'all can laugh at me when it comes on. I am also having a free premiere party at The 5 Spot in Little 5, but I will announce that once I am ready with the details.

So far, I am only allowed to admit I was on the 3rd season of Bullrun and post pics of the car. No chatter about locations and what actually went down on the show. But rest assured, I will be blogging every Friday once the show begins airing in February 12th at 10:30 then Thursdays at 9 thereafter—so be there or be square!

Anyways, my friend George (sleeping talon) was so kind as to let me borrow his car since I had JUST sold my STI when I found out about the opportunity. It’s a 1992 Lexus SC300 with a 2JZGTE engine and tranny swap and a semi-large single turbo. The car was built at Batlground.

I took most of the stickers off before our trek back home. I didn’t want to have any issues with police. I had enough of that while I was on the show. Whoops. I didn't just say that

Check out the Batlground blog for pics and my casting video:

http://batlground.com/blog/?p=246/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Laugh all you want at the video (it was intentional). There will be moar lulz to come once the season starts. I am excited and very nervous at the same time. As most of you know, I am quite a handful and I’m sure the small screen will highlight all of my wonderful qualities that you guys have come to adore…….

Also, stay tuned for more TV action going down at Batlground in Feb. I’m not allowed to spill those beans yet, but let’s just say that you will be able to watch Batlground 2 nights a week on 2 channels in February. *HINT* WRXATL is somehow reppin.

edit: profile on the site. This is how you get picked. http://www.bullrun.com/user/4976

edit:
    [​IMG]

AutoTrader.ca pics and interview here: http://autoshow.autotrader.ca/2010/02/01/bullrun-season-3-team-lexus-10-questions/

Team Lexus intro video:

http://www.speedtv.com/video/popup/?bcpid=1797019236&bclid=1395205471&bctid=65941815001

The other 11 teams:

http://www.speedtv.com/video/popup/65944824001/10627690001

Also don't forget about the party tonight at the 5-spot in little 5. Details in my sig.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  2. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Awesome!

3. Tracy

Tracy Member

Does this go here or in latest spin? Can someone move it if it's wrong, please?

4. Awesome!! I just saw the commercial for this last night!

5. FACE

FACE Active Member

Very nice :) I will DVR you :naughty:

6. Tracy

Tracy Member

Google my sex tape.

7. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

It's perfect here in Media. That's awesome Tracy!

Also, just bought the rights to your sex tape. :eek:

8. Tracy

Tracy Member

Sweet, now I can be more famous for more nothingness :)just call me Tracy Paris Shayhorn.

9. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

That's cool. I enjoy that show. It will be funny to see how you are portrayed on the show...

10. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

sounds like fun

11. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

congrats on making the show, cant wait for it to start

12. Jake

Jake Active Member

yeah i will watch that and really more interested in the 'other' show tho

13. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Congrats tracy

Oh...and nice jorts in your video hahahahahahaha

14. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Congrats on the show, I bet this one was hard to keep a secret.

15. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Thats sweet! Congrats Tracy. I'll need to set up my DVR

16. Tracy

Tracy Member

Yea, it was hard to keep secret. It was a crazy adventure and ya'll know how I do. Loud mouth to the fullest, so they loved/hated me out there. Good for TV, but bad for off tv drama :D Oh well. Welcome to being me :D I am SO SCARED to see the editing of the show. I can't wait to talk about how it really went down. I know how editing goes.

http://www.dontfeedtheattentionwhore.com/ is my new site. Bought it just for the occasion. Hopefully I will have it up by the time the show comes out. Either way, I will be live broadcasting on the BG site for each show so people can ask me questions while we watch it live. We will also do this for the other show we were on. Should be exciting.

17. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

So was it this show Ball went bye bye for was it the 'other' show?

18. Tracy

Tracy Member

Other

19. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Cool. I'll be setting up DVR to watch Bullrun!

Noticed in one of the pics of the Lexus there's water pouring from under it! Hope that was from a puddle or washing or something! :eek:

20. Tracy

Tracy Member

A/C after 10 hours of driving.

21. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Wow that thing sweats a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Tracy

Tracy Member

It's funny to read other forums talking trash about you when they don't know you. I'm used to seeing people I do know talk about me, but this is weird. I brought that up because someone on another forum was talking about how we weren't really on the show, we are just looking for attention (thus the site idea). The car isn't nice enough for the show and it's not really modded. There is no intercooler and it is leaking fluid, so it can't be modded. That we took the pics of us in the Sparco seats in another car and we aren't really in the Lexus. That no one liked the Lexus Girls out there (duh).

23. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

LOL I can imagine. I dunno if you remember be but we've met a few times. I talked to you for a while at the last Nopi and before that talked with you and Dan when you two went to Myrtle Beach to drift with my buddies Jeff and Marshall (Jeff had the 2JZGTE swapped Lexus GS300 auto aka drift boat ;) ).

24. Tracy

Tracy Member

Oh and check out my profile for the site. It's funny: http://www.bullrun.com/user/4976 This is how most poeple get on the show in case you were wondering.

CoolRex, I remember meeting you :)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  25. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Bwhahahaha Victorious Secret. :rofl:

26. Tracy

Tracy Member

Ha Ha! My friend at Ford came up with that. I was going to get a free SHO for the show, but it happened too quick for the bureaucracy that is Ford to get it together.

27. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Sweet! Brian and I set the DVR :). I've now known two people who have been on a Speed tv show!

28. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Congratulations. We had a customer and his wife in last year's bullrun. They were in the Solstice. They really enjoyed themselves :)

29. Tracy

Tracy Member

Yea. I actually read about that. Pretty rad.

30. Tracy

Tracy Member

Party details coming tomorrow.

31. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

:rofl:

32. Tracy

Tracy Member

Dang, I missed that quote. Thanks. They are acid washed. 80's coming back with a vengeance.

33. Tracy

Tracy Member

34. Tracy

Tracy Member

35. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

hah. how big is the turbo?

"about this big?" ~_~

36. Tracy

Tracy Member

:keke:Oh it gets better. Trust me.

37. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

Can't wait for the first full episode! DVR is set, just in case.

38. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

saw it tonight. see some things never change. like when are you gonna figure out how to work a gas pump. lol ;)

39. Tracy

Tracy Member

LOLOLOLZ. Editing is awesome and it's gonna get ever better! I know what an odometer is, however on the east coast we don't have to type in our odometer reading to pump gas :) Nor do we have to make sure that the pump is completely sealed in the tank before we can pump. I had no idea that the 2 coast could be so diferent, but then again I didn't leave South Florida til I was 17. Who knew that leaves actually fell from trees in Autumn? Not me :D

40. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i was laughing so hard when i heard that odom comment! well congrats on getting on the show and i look forward to watching it. looks like its gonna be a a good season. hope you girls did good :bigthumb:

41. Tracy

Tracy Member

You like how the Goldberg voiceover was like "While Tracy earns her respect....." LOLOLOL! I was like, those effers! Well I gave them plenty of ammo to make good tv. I am sure it gets better because as you know, I am not too good at restraint when it comes to my mouth. Oops.

Now for more behind the scenes fun, go to Team Lexus and then find the video tab next to the photos at the bottom of the page and watch the behind the scenes footage! Hilarious. http://www.speedtv.com/programs/bullrun/meet-the-teams/

42. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

Fuck... I need to DVR this

43. Tracy

Tracy Member

Doug, they will rerun it all week and it's on demand if you have it.

44. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member