TougeTuned

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TougeTuned, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

i got spacers for the wheels to fit. i needed normal sized rims because im moving to Washington for a new job and wanted to be able to get decent winter tires. got the engine rebuilt due to oil in the water and is wasnt from the turbo. sounds like someone was talking some smack and brian gt. at least i didnt marry a polish fat bitch no one likes :)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  2. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

Also Sparta i have never talked shit about you once, i always rebuttal but never started it. you must have some major insecurity issues? i actually feel sorry for most of you. your car is the center of your life and that is just largely pathetic.

3. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Oh my Jesus lolz

4. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Reread my post, i don't see anything in there "talking smack about you." i was simply answering a question of what happened to you. How do I have insecurity issues? I'm not the one bragging about my driving skills to people I don't know. I ran into the guy you sold your wheels to and he said he bought them from "one of my guys" refering to your 4touge stickers. Then he told us about you feeding him the same bs you type on these boards for 'street cred.' Dude you're a joke, I'm glad the car scene isn't "the center of your life" because you're the laughing stock.

And no, its not that we center our lives around cars, its just that we have good enough social skills to benefit from the network and friendships we create by being in this car scene.

If you haven't already please remove our stickers from your car.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  5. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

trolling newbs on the internet is the center of my life. but my username isn't centered around a JDM drift scene

6. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

new thread to keep seans clean.

7. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

i never had any stickers on my car. i have been nothing but nice to this community. we held cook outs, offered to help others yet everyone talks shit. i apologise for jumping you but rumors suck. next time please send a simple pm or something. i am currently in paulding wellstar er with my wife who is having pregnancy complications (call to verify if you dont believe)

8. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

We finally get a thread to shit talk in and it stops this makes me sad

9. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

lame thread....lol

10. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

lol

11. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

what the fuck is this shit?

12. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

Good to see you back!

How is the Charity race series going?

13. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

depends, hows being pussy whipped? also all moderators are fags

14. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Depends on?

15. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

are those the only insults you can come up with?

What depends for your charity dsm racing series?

16. slowwrx

LOL good answer

Regards,
    Friends of Fat Polish Bitchs

17. wrxin8or

ahahahahahahahaahaa

brilliant buddy....just brilliant...

18. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

you know what im glad im not considered a part of this community. encouraging a flaming thread is just shameful. so im not perfect, but neither are any of you. im glad your all badasses online but if your mn enough call me and we can deal with it personally. this is where most of you pussy out

19. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

i can attack, race color. anything else you like since harassment is apparently encouraged on this forum.

20. wrxin8or

encouraging a flaming thread? no, not quite. removing your bs from a member's future baby announcement thread? yep.

21. welery

welery Member

We're still friends right?

22. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

ok go ahead then Im waiting

23. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

actually, I am pretty perfect. it's mostly genetics, though.

yore doing it wrong. you have the troll the moderators and other members subtly, so they don't know what's going on. see the 07STi stroker build. you just have to give it a gentle nudge in the right direction, sit back, and enjoy the show.

24. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

your member title does it for me :)

25. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

Are you still holding your time attack record on the Dragon?

How is the charity racing going?

[this is related to the previous posts in another thread:}

26. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Excuse me?

27. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

brian i may be a idiot but at the end of the day, your still a coward. thats not cureable. dont you have some vtec to adjust?

28. slowwrx

I'm perfect....so....there you go. I don't think you want to start throwing punches....its just the internet.

Fat Polish Mafia out

29. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Im not sure if you know this or not but I HATE white people

30. welery

welery Member

Ohhhh!!!! I totally remember this guy now!:keke:

31. TougeTuned

TougeTuned Banned

your welcome to ban me so you can all talk about me behind my back, but when your man enough look me up. however im not holding my breath fuck you, fuck your moms...amen :) if you believe in fake deities because you cant except the fact of evolution

32. wrxin8or

aww man.....there goes our fun for friday

33. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I have no idea what you are referring to or talking about but you may not insult the staff of this community.

34. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

damn.whatathread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.