Lets go shooting again...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by techlord, Jan 21, 2010.

1. techlord

techlord Active Member

So I have my brand new Glock 22, 3 mags, and a few hundred rounds...

Any other place near by that is better than Nick's?

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Nick's is good shit. not much around here that's better...hell not much around here at all.

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Nicks is the best one that is close to you

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I'd be down for going again. Let me know when. Still trying to figure out what gun I want. I need JL889 and wagunz_pwn to come out so I can try their guns.

5. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

I'll go again. Maybe there is a better time when it is not so crowded.

6. techlord

techlord Active Member

I guess Nick's it is...Jason you can try out mine. 4th gen with a supposedly better recoil spring.
    I may go tomorrow since I don't have to work

7. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

when are you guys going ? i'd like to tag along..

8. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

what he said only it'll be my first time with this bunch

9. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (From Your Mom's House)

Might go to Bullseye in Cumming tomorrow or saturday. Not a big fan of Nick's. Plus, it's close to MY house.

10. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

I would like to go sometime as well.

11. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Nick's is full of egotistical jackasses and overpriced range time, but it's still the best around. I can bring my stuff. I'm probably going to buy a 1911 SOON so I'll want to break it in. I finally got my Kahr settled too. Problem was cheap ammo. It's a small .40 so it needs a BIG bang to fully cycle the slide.

12. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

Nicks is so crowded on the weekends, more so than the average range. I went once with couple of friends to use their rifle range, fully prepared to deplete our 500 round 7.62 through two AK47s but two hours later, they closed and told us to leave. The supposedly "sassy" girly whore (someone metioned on the last thread) said the wait is 45 minutes, I still remembered that shit.

Bullseye in Lawrenceville is my favorite.

13. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Or...for some outdoor goodness, we could take a field trip to Creekside Firing Range. iirc, it's out in Cartersville...that way, I can teach Princess how to shoot the AR-15 I sold him.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  14. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

it's out in taylorsville

the sassy bitch at nick's is hot.

15. WJM

WJM Banned

a few hundred rounds?????????

Awesome.

I need to come up that way with my Mosin and AK....

16. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Hell yeah she was. Honestly, she is the only reason to go to Nicks.

ScoobyMike was telling me there is a range out in Gwinnett/Duluth. Anyone know about that place.

At this point, I have to follow wagunz_pwn as I really want to try his guns. If Jl889 were to chime in and say he was going somewhere else, I would probably follow him since his Sig P229 is the gun I think I want, just haven't gotten to try it.

If we do end up going to Nicks, need to pick up ammo before hand. None of that BS out of stock .40 and whatever else we needed that they were out of stock on.

17. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I asked sassy whore what the deal was, she claimed they were out of stock on almost everything due to their weekly shipments not coming in due to the weather/ice.

18. Matt

more than likely Bullseye in Lawrenceville. That's an awesome place too.

19. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

I'm going to Bulleyes in Lawrenceville on Sunday

Creekside have some slick metal targets but prepared to have an off road excursion after you get off the main road

20. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Anyone going shooting today? Would still like to go. Wagunz_pwn mentioned possibly going to Bullseye in Cumming today. I would definitely be down. Anyone else?

21. techlord

techlord Active Member

the whole fam is sick I have to pass.

22. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

just an FYI... I saw this hot sassy chick hugging the older guy (who from multiple conversations and visits I can only guess is Nick) as if he was her dad. (NOT suggar daddy... or anything kinky...) I just saw a legitimate father-daughter hug between them.

I'm just saying I'm 99.9% sure the cute girl is Nick's daughter. Or someone close. I couldn't imagine a worse girl to meet...

"Hi, my name is ____ and my dad owns a gun store/shooting range."

23. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

well if you look at it the good way, the girl introduces you and her dad while you are purchasing an AR15 :D

24. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

We went to Bullseye in Cumming while waiting for Popsmear's STi to cool of so we could install his downpipe. pEd wouldn't shoot, because he was afraid he would buy something. That left the lane to 420, Popsmear and I.

I think 420 figured out which handgun he wants, as long as it has a laser...and I learned that my Ruger will blow powder back into your face. :banana:

Fun Times!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  25. blindfold

blindfold Active Member

thanks for calling me you whores, but I am going to bullseye in Lawrenceville tomorrow if anyone wants to come, probably noon or 1pm

26. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

nah, that's on my top ten list of women to slay. daughter of a gun store owner

27. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Hey, I did alright without the laser. That will be one of the mods I do later on. Learn to shoot properly without the laser, then add it for the coolness factor.

28. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

:hsnono:

29. Caffeinated

Caffeinated Member

There is a really nice private outdoor range in Adairsville. Pretty much every type of range you could want: .22 plinking, high powered rifle and pistol. The time I went, they charged by the 1/2 hour but it capped out at $20 per person. http://www.adairsvillesportingrange.com/

Then there is Pannells on Hwy 5. They are fairly reasonable.
    http://www.pannellsfirearms.com/

30. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

I am down I just got my Glock 17 4th gen. Muhahah

31. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

yeah, there's another in taylorsville with the same type setup. they run carbine classes, long distance shooting competitions, etc

32. Matt

33. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Yeah, I heard about this earlier on Cobb's police channel (roommate is a dispatcher). I want to know more!

34. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

And I'm correct. They had some kinda birthday thing going last time I was there and the mom was there too. He said he was "going to take his girls to get some dinner" and walked out with them. And an FYI, mom is nothing less than a MILF... (Unless that was an older sister. Like 38ish year/old sister???) And I do stress LIKE because the only thing worse than being caught with his daughter is with his wife! :eek3: