Ken Block's website HACKED...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Protocol, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Protocol

Protocol Member

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Karma for leaving Subaru?

3. Protocol

Protocol Member

God I hope so. Screw his shoes too...

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wow, still not fixed?

5. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

For those interested, Rally Mexico was last weekend. Rally Mexico is Ken Blocks debut into the world of WRC. They will be playing the highlights from the rally this weekend on HDT (HD Theatre). Two weeks ago was the start of the WRC season with Rally Sweden. Rally Sweden introduced Kimi Raikkonen to the world of WRC. He finished in like 34th place. Will be interesting to see how Ken Block does this weekend.

6. Meredith

Meredith Banned

I find it interesting that Block opted to skip on the first two events (which are SNOW events)... but Kimi wasn't afraid to do them. I heard he had a few incidents with snow banks.

7. Protocol

Protocol Member

That is odd. We all know for a fact Ken is an excellent driver in multiple situations and surfaces... I've wondered recently if he is getting tired of WRC after this big sale/merger of DC back in 2008. He does have a nice bank roll now to play with.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
  8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Block only skipped the first event so far. Mexico is event number 2 and is his debut. I think they said that he will be competing in 7 out of 11 events. I think they said the same thing about Kimi.

I thought it odd that they weren't competing in every event also.

9. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

They let Kimi Raikkonen race WRC?!? Lets see how many crashes he gets into now! At least WRC cars are way cheaper than F1 cars...

10. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

negative. if he actually raced in FIA WRC back in the day he would be destroyed. he sucks.

11. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member