Cars that get pwned by their drivers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by OblivionWRX, Mar 22, 2010.

1. OblivionWRX

OblivionWRX New Member

We have all seen the guy that launches his car at every stop but what type of car does this drag racing prodigy usually drive? I'm pretty sure that you can't find a Nissan Sentra SE-R that hasn't had its motor beaten to within an inch of its life so I shall make that my first choice.

2. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

3. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

fox body mustangs....

4. ~The_Duke~

~The_Duke~ Member

Being an ex-SE-R Spec V owner I resient that comment... -.-

SRT-4's, I see more of these things in peices after understeering into something or with a blown turbo after someone turned the boost up to about 35 PSI cas someone on the internet said it could handle it.

5. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

SRT-4 = teh f4st3r

6. Meredith

Meredith Banned

You forgot to add that this would happen after drag racing in a school zone /nasioc

7. That's what my cousin drives... he had a bugeye... now wants a 92x.

8. ~The_Duke~

~The_Duke~ Member

haha, I dont get on there much but ya that sounds about right...

Ever seen your average SRT-4 try to autox? lol

9. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Tricked out Honda or ford SUPeR DeLuXE! complete with nike swoosh on the back window wit F&F stickers and a cracked bodykit!

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

11. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Subaru WRX, also known to do frequent 60-100 runs on the highway. A few years ago this wasn't so common. These days, I see as many asshats driving Subbies as Hondas, Nissan 240s, etc...

12. Dude....that's what you get when you let your 14 year old kid drive your car... Off topic but this video reminded me of the mishaps involving my friend's boyfriend (a "rich" kid) who's parents had enough sense not to buy him a car.. but would let him drive his dad's BMW.. Situation 1: Cracked out friend of boyfriend smashes BMW with one of those park benches you buy at Lowe's. Car gets repaired... then a week or two later said boyfriend is pulling into garage one evening.. heavy doc marten boot falls and jams accelerator and car goes through wall into house..totaling said BMW... Needless to say Christina's relationship with the guy went sour since he got grounded for like 6 months.

13. undrgrndrdr15

undrgrndrdr15 Active Member

14. OblivionWRX

OblivionWRX New Member

15. ~The_Duke~

~The_Duke~ Member

I think the dodage viper needs put on this list to... Those things get crashed or torn up all the time.

16. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

17. ~The_Duke~

~The_Duke~ Member

Speaking of DSMs... I just went to the auto parts store for oil change stuff and saw one of these that had one of the big oil puddles I have ever seen under it, and he was at autozone... I didnt think he was going to find what he needed there... lol

18. Berzerklo

Berzerklo Active Member

Any pizza delivery car ever.