TopSpeed Review

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by blaze_cunnings, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Hey everyone,

So I got a STI a month ago (pictures will be up soon once it comes out of the paint shop) for a really great deal. However, a lot of random parts were added on it that I did not like such as an Turboxs UTEC. Once I removed the UTEC, the car seemed to run really bad with a crappy idle.

I called a couple of shops, and TopSpeed seemed to offer me the best price especially also adding on the labor and parts cost for changing my belts (Goodyear wanted to charge me a ridiculous price)

I talked to Matt, set up an appointment. I spent the majority of my day hanging around their shop, meeting some interesting people, talking and looking at cars while they tuned my car.

TopSpeed did an excellent job tuning my car and getting everything straight. They were friendly and professionally experienced. I'm definitely going to return once I get some more spending cash and fix the idle problem. Thanks guys!

2. Matt@Topspeed

Matt@Topspeed Member

Glad you are happy with the car, Doug said it was a tough one but that it turned out good. Let us know if you need anything else, Ill be happy to help.

Matt

3. Matt@Topspeed

Matt@Topspeed Member

Sorry that 08 STI is still here I've been running back and forth answering phones and such. Ill get it in a few.

4. Matt@Topspeed

Matt@Topspeed Member

Headed to the shop in a few, Ill send them on.

5. stil no dyno email :wtc:

6. Matt@Topspeed

Matt@Topspeed Member

I sent it Yesterday, check your spam folder. If its not there Ill send it again in the morning.

7. Just sent it again...check and let us know.

:)

8. yep, got it thanks guys!

9. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

so where is the dyno sheet? ...

10. sorry leaving out of country tonight for some vacation, once I get my car back from paintshop. I'll update my journal =D