Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Nuggets

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MeFryRice, Sep 21, 2010.

1. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Too bad it isnt in the ATL ;(

3. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

They are also bringing out the Spicy Grilled stuff soon as well.

4. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

I love CFA. I literally eat it every day.

5. b reel

b reel Active Member

beats the Waffle around the corner

6. Jake

Jake Active Member

heard their spicy chicken sandwiches are aweful. hope these are better.

its only an hour and half ride from statesboro, might make a ride out of it.

7. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

That sandwich, my good sir, is spectacular. Smokier than most other chicken sandwiches, with just the right kick. I'd suggest not wasting your time with the lettuce, tomato, and pepperjack, though, and just go with bun and pickles, like a CFA sandwich is meant to be eaten.

8. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

I agree, I used to be big on wendy's spicy chicken, but CFA destroys wendy's also I dont mind getting the regular with just the pepperjack added, few cents more but still less than that deluxe or what not.

9. Trey

Trey Active Member

Spicy Chicken Sandwich + Blue Cheese Dressing = WIN!

Makes it a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. yum!

10. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

This is how I get mine. Delicious. :)

11. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

Really? I heard from a source within CFA corp. that there are no plans for spicy grilled items...though you can ask for them to grill the chicken for your sandwich instead of pressure fry it.

12. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (From Your Mom's House: Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) T-Mobile_Rhodium)

I've tried them as a spicy breakfast nugget at a taste test. They had those sweet yummy little biscuits wrapped around them. One word: Delicious!

We also tried a multigrain bagel with a spicy chicken breast, egg and cheese. Not so good.

But, I've been told that if it comes out for breakfast...it will more than likely be in a biscuit, with bacon and cheese. WIN!

13. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

My friend from CFA corp tried the grilled spicy sandwich and said it would make its way out. Actually he said they were going to bring the grilled stuff out before the nugget but decided to bring the nuggets first.

I guess none of us really know until it actually hits the street.

14. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

Judging by their current "reservation" trend, anyone want to get the domain www.getspicygrilled.com and then resell it to CFA? Might be worth a buck or two...

15. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

They will sue you.