Is WWIII about to start?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cool_____, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

2. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

I do not understand why we have not killed that fucker yet. I mean is it really that hard to get a sniper in there to take his ass out. I know it wouldn't solve the problem but that little bastard is crazy.

3. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

china might get a little upset if we kill him

4. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

LOL Fuck China

5. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

WWIII? no. Just the rest of the Korean War..

6. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

it was a conflict...lawl

7. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

That's what we said in 1951-3... and they proceeded to hand us our ass... One country I wouldn't fuck with.

8. longfury

longfury Active Member

China has too large of an army for the US to take them on alone. Last I heard, the standing army for China is 3-4 million with at least that many in reserve. That does not count their navy or air force.

Also, I think this is North Korea trying to get some concessions from the UN. At this point, I don't think they want to go to war.

9. tolnep

tolnep Member

"Never get involved in a land war in Asia"

10. Jake

Jake Active Member

thats because they have little, to no navy and/or air force. we could wipe those out in a day then carpet bomb the shit out of china, war over. that is, unless they bring out the nukes. then game over for everyone.

and, they only killed 2 south koreans. south korea will get the picture and stop doing what they were telling them to do.

11. There are many reasons why it is very unlikely.

North Korea has many, many, many artillery aimed at various cities on SKorea. It seems like a situation of mutual destruction.

The fall of the Nkorean regime (aka assassination) would cause a flood of refugees that no country could handle. Besides the fact most are brain washed...it would be hard to integrate them into society.

Talking to my Korean friends, they just think their own country is a massive pussy that doesn't want anything bad to happen but will keep taking shit. Though its all they can really do without escalating this to a war...technically the war is still going on as North Korea simply agreed to an armistice.

Honestly speaking I feel like China seems them as a play thing and only does so much with Nkorea....being Chinese, I feel like China doesn't want to risk a total world war. No one would benefit anything out of it.

12. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

^there's a name I haven't seen in a while...

13. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

who gives a shit how big their army is. they can't mobilize it to attack anything. their navy and air force is a joke

the US air superiority is so ridiculous that if we REALLY went out, it would be over in a matter of weeks.

the problem is the nukes. they got em. we got bigger ones.

[​IMG]

14. I know China maintains a massive fleet of subs to counter America's naval superiority. I honestly think they are a massive threat (remember a couple of years where a Chinese sub popped up in the middle of an naval fleet next to the carrier?)

Ah, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ercise-leaving-military-chiefs-red-faced.html

I mean it was able to get that close shows the threat it posses..

All I can say about their air force is....uh they have a lot of jets? ...yeah.

/OT I surf the forums a lot, I rarely ever post anything... Getting ready to install modifications tomorrow!

15. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

we have more fighter aircraft than their entire air force

and you are correct with their submarine threat. it is scary because they are diesel electric boats, and our noisy (comparatively) 688 boats have a hard time detecting them

16. I wonder if Russia has any chance against the American air force. I feel like they are best air force in terms of that area (excluding Europe). They do have relativity modern jets and two big producers (Sukhoi and MiG)....

I say this since its likely Russians are selling some stuff to North Korea. Though its highly doubtful they even have enough to make any difference at all...

17. DaveH

DaveH Member

They used to be close; 25 years ago. They are rebuilding a tattered relic of an air force now. How do they compare to the USAF? Technologically, they don't. At least not on any useful scale. For the most part, they are (technology-wise) behind the AFs of our AAA League - NATO, Israel, Saudi, Taiwan and Australia.

18. Jake

Jake Active Member

China is also becoming more and more of a democracy every year. Though, they would NEVER admit it. They WILL be the world's largest economy if trends continue to happen the way they are. We already owe them BILLIONS. I highly doubt anything would happen between us and China, they got us where they want us....in their pocket

19. b reel

b reel Active Member

you silly pawns, it's Google who you should be worried about

20. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

this is largely blown out of proportion. billions doesn't mean shit. the federal treasury system owns $5-6 trillion of our debt, with private sector owning ~1.2trillion.

japan and china own about 800 billion each, with mutual funds coming in around 600 billion, pension funds around 600 billion, state and local governments @ 500 billion, et ad naseum

what your hear about chinese democracy is largely a scam anyway, and it will be progressively harder for them when their prolonged currency manipulation imo

21. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

You do know that's how WWI started.

22. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

hahaha this is sooooo epic!

23. b reel

b reel Active Member