Whats your Four Loko story?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

2. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

My store isn't selling them after we sell the rest of the stock. Lulz. gg for all of the DUMMIES and RILLO buyers.

3. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

^searches for the "lulz"

nope...not finding it

4. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Yeah I think Mike said they can't distribute the stuff after 11/30/2011

5. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

You just don't want to find it! :(((((((((((((((((((((((

6. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

Lulz at your tears.

7. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

where are the Red Dawn stories

8. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

lol

9. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

I will respond to this one later. But the product is just being reformulated.

10. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Rumor mills fly, but here is the story as I understand it. A group of girls were at a party in WA drinking Loko that the host had mixed with vodka and the date rape drug. They got sick (of course) and some had to go to the hospital. The governor of WA, before later learning Loko was mixed with vodka and rufinal (sp?) Blamed it all on Loko and raised a big stink. Later after it was found to have been mixed, rather than admit he was wrong, he said that it was still bad and still wanted it banned.

Loko is no different than vodka and Redbull or yager bombs. It is strong and like all alcohol require that people know their limit. If you drink 3 750s of md 20/20 or other wine you will get sloshed and possibly black out too! Loko has just become incredibly popular and so it is more visible.

They are now reformulating it to take out the energy drink components. Most places stocked up and continue to sell it till the new stuff is out.

11. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

So they taking out all the energy drink stuff? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the drink then?

12. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Eh, yes and no. It is still 12% alcohol!

13. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

My Four Loko story:
    A friend brought one over one night when we were gonna play video games. He opened it and it smelled like candied asshole. I drank tequila instead. EVERYONE WINS!

14. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

There are some of them that taste like cough syrup in a can. Some of the others are pretty good! The Lemonade flavor is pretty good. There is also the new Mike's Harder 24 oz cans. I am actually trying the mango punch right now and it is pretty darn good! Only 8% though.

15. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Bet they are loaded with sugar.

I'll stick with my good old beer......mmmmmmm Arrogant Bastard.

16. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Cough syrup like Lil' Wayne's "Sizurp"?

Promethizine w/ Codine
    Seven Up
    Jolly Rancher Candy

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
  17. my fourLoko story: I drank two of them last night. I didnt black out or die.I dont see what all the hype is about. I just got better at beer pong.

18. Matt

purple drank?

19. Deke

Deke Active Member

Ahh, I had completely forgotten that I had failed to ever try Red Dawn. Sad day.

20. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Me too. An old member was gonna introduce me to it but he moved before I could. What was it exactly? I forgot what it was.

21. Matt

here

22. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

my story: tastes like shit, not seeing how four loko ethyl alcohol is ANY different than the ethyl alcohol found in my kentucky aged bourbon.

would never drink again. Kakies won't shut up about it, though

23. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Red Dawn can be some scary stuff. Last time I used it, my legs stopped working. Was a couple years ago with JT and Mindy. Haven't touched the stuff since, even though I have a 3/4 bottle sitting a cabinet in the kitchen.

24. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

huh

[​IMG]

25. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yer not supposed to mix it with your username I'm sure.....:rofl:

26. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

My four loko story: I drank one. It tastes awful. I went back to drinking bourbon.

27. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I recall seeing Ball posting a pic with 5-6 Four Loko's.