Big Ten

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jeb, Jan 2, 2011.

1. jeb

jeb Member

What a joke. I can't believe they threw up an 0-fer today. It sucks that they have so many fans and get good bowl games just to get blown out

2. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

hopefully slow-hio state loses today against Arkansas

3. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

was pulling for penn state, that was a hell of a game, and i was shocked the TCU / Wis game was a defensive battle. Both games were good, at least.

Michigan teams...lawl

4. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Couldn't believe that shitty ass day. Expected Michigan to do poorly, they haven't been good all year (Denard can't win it by himself). Was surprised MSU got whooped like that... Didn't expect the win, but at least a competitive game. Penn St sucked this year and Florida sucked, so was hoping to scratch out a W there (nope). CAN NOT BELIEVE TCU beat Wisconsin... Was expecting Wisconsin to blow them out, gotta give TCU their props. Burns me to say it, but I'm glad at least OSU won. I'm so tired of the "SEC is the best!" crap living down here... unfortunately, they are right... for now. I'm just glad Rich Rod got fired and I get a new coach. I knew that spread shit wasn't gonna work in Michigan... hated Rod from the giddy-up. Let the rebuilding begin... again.

GO BLUE!

5. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Well considering the SEC has won every BCS Championship Game, I would have say they are the best conference in the past 5 years.

6. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^ Thats why I said "they are right".... I'm not disputing it. Just saying as a Big 10 fan... it makes you cringe.