FFL license / permit

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by goixiz, Feb 18, 2011.

1. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

Im interested in getting a gun online but do not have an FFL
    Does anyone know of a shop or person that is willing to receive the gun and for a small fee assist in completing the necessary paperwork

thank you

2. tolnep

tolnep Member

probably any gun dealer will do this. fees vary.

i've used adventure outdoors in smyrna to ship a sold pistol out of state. they charged 50 bucks. dunno what they charge for inbound. call and ask.

you only need to do this (i think) if its not face to face in GA, both persons being residents of GA.

ETA. if the firearm is to be shipped, regardless you need to use FFL holders.

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^^ that... pretty much anywhere that sells guns can do it.. I'd call around and check fees...

4. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

there's a gun shop in woodstock/cherokee county that will do FFL transfers for free

anything more than $20 is a rip off

5. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

which gun?

6. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

heh, he should know by now what it's like to rip people off...

7. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

If you have an issue lets take this off line since you have nothing to contribute to this thread.

8. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

kel tec

9. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Are you a legal citizen of the US or a green card perm resident? If the latter you are gonna have to wait ~5 days for paperwork to pass the proper channels for approval.

10. John

John Active Member

wtf is your guys' problem? chill

You can transfer through any gun shop. Usually if you're a regular customer of theirs, they will do it for free.

But I do agree anything more then 20 bucks is too much