Broken?WRX Jounal O_O O_O

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by Trancetto, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

That was my original plan for the front end. Not sure what happened to the plan. o.o Could be because that lip is like 300+

2. b reel

b reel Active Member

both on the silver bugeye are fleabay

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

Get the trunk painted?

4. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Naw, I put the wing back. I checked several places and cheapest I got was 500 to fill the holes and paint it. I will be heading your way maybe today or tomorrow to return ur trunk. let me know if you're going to be home tomorrow.

5. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

Man!!!! Fill the holes yourself and get it painted. It's easy.

6. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

It's not just the holes. the holes are sorta bent upwards. This happened to due to being pulled up, it was missing 2 of the screws on the rear of the wing. So I said fuck and and stuck the wing back on and fixed the 2 broken screws.

7. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

just got back from allpro with new tires and fender roll. friday hopefully alignment.

8. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Little update.

Well after not giving crap after my wrx and being over it, my cousin and I had few and talked. He reminded me how I was so into my wrx, and all of a sudden I stopped giving crap about it.
    (And not giving crap about it went to an extent like, not washing the car for 12+ months)

This ofcourse brought all the feelings back when I first got it, and all of a sudden, I was convinced to get the car back in shape.

I sat down with my wife and talked things over( yeah yeah). It was between buying a new car for myself, or getting the wrx in top notch shape. So ofcourse, me not giving crap about driving around a new car with car payments, we came to a conclusion to fix up my once dream car.

As of now, the car is sitting at AllPro getting its glitches fixed.

So far, they have finished replacing the clutch, with bran new OEM clutch kit. Tomorrow I'll be meeting up with "Steven"(bad with names) to discuss further actions.