My Motorcycle Has Been Stolen!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ken, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Ken

Ken New Member

Woke up this morning and my bike had been stolen. It was stolen from my house in Stockbridge so if any one sees it please contact the Henry County Police!! Thanks!!

Tag#YC3 3QD

Its a 2005 Triumph Daytona 955i (google images if you dont know what it looks like) BLack Wheels, Black body with scratches on the right side fairing right where it says "Daytona". Easily recognized because it is one of the only Sportbikes that Triumph makes and it has a single side swingarm.

2. Popsmear

Popsmear Member

Had it in a garage or how was it taken?

3. Ken

Ken New Member

Had it parked in my carport, and honestly i think someone staked it out because last night was one of the few night that i forgot to lock it up. I usually chain it to a post on my carport and lock the bars.

4. Ken

Ken New Member

Worse thing is it was parked not 3 feet from my side door, and i always leave the living room light on so whoever did it has some balls!

5. b reel

b reel Active Member

rolled right up 675 and into oblivion... that sucks. You did have insurance correct?

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

That sucks......I rode the RC51 this morning and man it was a nice ride.

Hope you find it but likely you won't.

7. techlord

techlord Active Member

I hope it ends up under a MAC truck with the crook on it. Sorry to hear this but with any luck ins will get you back into something nicer.

8. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

Keep an eye on local craigslist and cycletrader ads, may get lucky and find the crook's a dumbass

9. Ken

Ken New Member

Yup I already filed the insurance claim and put out the word to local bike shops and scrap yards to be on the look out, not to mention everyone I know around atlanta. My guess is it is probably some punk kid who wanted a joy ride but idk its not a very common bike so should be easy to spot.

10. Jake

Jake Active Member

i'll keep an eye out down here. the only triumph i've seen down this way is thrashed triple 675 on campus. i have someone interested in buying the Buell, have to call him back tomorrow.

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Oh no!

12. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Sorry to hear that, Ken.
    Hope you either find it unstripped, or you can get into something even better.

13. Ken

Ken New Member

14. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

He can buy my RC51!

15. b reel

b reel Active Member

I bet if you had a "caution beehives" sign right by the "beware of dog" sign, nobody would step foot in your yard.

16. dang that sucks, hope you find it and whoever took it

17. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

:(

I hate that feeling.

18. vegasbomber

vegasbomber New Member

ohh gawd, this is terrible, how can people do this kind of stuff.. ill def look out for you man...

19. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Very distinct bike. I had a 1999 a while back. Good luck with finding it. When a friend's bike was stolen a little while ago they told him that they are stripping them and selling off the parts over seas. They later found his frame in a rock quarry.

20. superdoughboy4

Now I see...

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  21. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

You set yourself up a lot. Read it again, and again.

Your welcome!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  22. superdoughboy4

UNQUOTE THAT!
    Lol. I read it wrong. But at a first "glance", it does sound like what I thought it said.