alignment

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by ninja01, May 3, 2011.

1. ninja01

ninja01 Member

Hi. Not sure if this is the correct forum for this or not so if not please let me know so I can repost in the correct one. Im looking for suggestions on where I can take my Forester not too far from Kennesaw or Marietta to get a 4 wheel alignment and balance thats not going to be too expensive and is open on a Saturday. Thanks

Wayne

2. gte123v

gte123v Member

Any tire shop can do an alignment and balance, but I would make the drive to gran turismo east in doraville, they are awesome.

3. John

John Active Member

Not quite. Discount Tire does not do alignments.

If you feel like driving to Douglasville, I can align your car for you. My shop charges $75 w/ a 6month - 6k mile warranty

4. ninja01

ninja01 Member

hmm.. If you are there on Saturday I might drive up there and get it knocked out.. Cmags might even tag along too.. heh.. ill have to get the address from you to put in gps

5. John

John Active Member

I'll shoot you the info on a PM

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Have you checked the rates at Subaru of Kennesaw?

7. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Subaru of Kennesaw is like $100.

AllPro I think charges $70 and he'll do whatever specs you want (double check the price)

8. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

I got mine done at AllPro a couple weeks ago for 69.99

9. nygiant

nygiant Member

wow really? thats an awesome price for an alignment

10. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

You can take it to any shop yes, but will they do a good job, probably not. Not sure how hard it is to do al alignment, but god damn some of these shops should NOT be doing it.

11. C_wagginz

C_wagginz Member

Yes. And I'm very, very, very, very happy with it. :D

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:eek:
    They didn't drop one of your wheels like the place slade went to did they? :) :clap:

13. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

ill be giving patrick a call tomorrow. im getting the alignment from allpro for sure.

14. cMags

cMags Member

Yea I suggested to the OP to try AllPro but he doesn't wanna drive to Alpharetta and needs a weekend job... I plan on taking mine to AllPro though as soon as I'm done piecing together my moster 'ru lift. :naughty:

15. dpbgst13

dpbgst13 Member

The only shop you should go to for alignments

Grand turismo east.