Stupid Drivers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by John, May 16, 2011.

1. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

LOL! None of the above. I'm far from those line of jobs. I've been driving long distance and sick and tired of people having road rage with me. People tend to mess with me, especially with a bright blue car.

2. cMags

cMags Member

<offtopic>

Crazy, but I'd be interested to hear about your setup for this... I've been contemplating something like this too, but wasn't sure about the implementation. I do have a PC in the car normally running that could serve as the storage and processing, just don't know what I'd need for hardware/software...

</offtopic>

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Paranoid much? Do you also drive around with a tin foil hat on too?

4. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

The web cameras and a desktop with a screen in the dash. 1TB of storage, 2.0GHz intel proc, 4GB of memory, DC to AC converter for the Apple Mini.

5. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

Yes and I'm very fond of Area 51...LOL!

Seriously, I've been in several situations where I was called in and put in a tight spot. Needless to say the last time it happened, I was able to prove my innocence.

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Called in? What do you do that has people calling you in?

7. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

Being at the wrong place and wrong time. Cops like to follow me and pull me over for ridiculous things sometimes. Loud exhaust, speeding, rolling on stop signs....Apparently all thrown out at court after showing them video clips.

8. John

John Active Member

I have loud exhaust, I speed, etc.......but I literally NEVER get pulled over in my Subaru. I get pulled over all the time in my Taurus thats bone stock though. It doesn't make sense

9. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

Some people just have better luck that I do.

10. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

any update on this?

11. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

And i always wondered how people catch some of the.craziest things on camera. Especially when im on YouTube :rofl:
    Btw, do you leave the cameras mounted in your car all the time? I know a lot of people that get their cars broken into to steal GPS systems, etc. :/

12. John

John Active Member

Not really. I talk to the insurance guy several times a week. The guy who hit my wife is STILL avoiding them. He said tomorrow he will issue payment if he doesn't hear from the drive by today.

13. John

John Active Member

The insurance guy called today and spoke with my wife and said he mailed out a check yesterday for vehicle damage. He didn't bother to say how much the check was or anything like that.

What should I do if I get the check and its not what I'm expecting to get?

14. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

Not gonna say cause people will start looking and try to snatch up things.