if you could, what would you buy for Dad, the old man?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cool_____, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Borrowed this off Nasioc. Thought it was a cool topic.

I get my Pops a new Nissan Titan pickup (he always drove crappy worn out trucks and provided Mom with the nice stuff) and an all expense paid trip to various places around the world. That is his dream....to go all over the world with Mom and have a blast (too many places to list).

Now as for my biological dad? Nothing....oh wait doing that already. Douche can fall off the earth for all I care.

What about the rest of you guys?

2. techlord

techlord Active Member

2 hot young chicks to work him over...I want to hear him complain about that one!

3. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

I'd pay off his house and buy him the S6 or A8L he's been looking at recently.

4. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

LOL classic.

5. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Well since he already got the young asian wife he always wanted I guess pay off the house and either a custom 50's Ford truck or a M5.

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Wow Pops has had the house paid off for quite a while.

7. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

Build him a house back in the country he came from and get him a few acres of land to farm and a lake to fish off of. And of course an AWD truck...Hmmm, which one would have AWD besides a Honda.

8. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

a grave

9. An STI, though he'll never admit that he actually wants one but we all know he does.... :rofl:

He was the "badass car" guy back in high school and at his reunion a few months back his classmates were like "so what are you driving these days Lin?" expecting to hear him say Porsche, Audi, etc.... but he was like "2010 Outback." Ever since then he's been trying to drive the Outback as if its an STI....

10. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I'd give him a large chunk of cash... He's been getting his ass kicked by crappy Michigan economy for the last long time...

11. John

John Active Member

He isn't around anymore, but I don't even have to think about what I would get him. He was a die hard bird lover

[​IMG]

12. Jake

Jake Active Member

i would get him a classic shelby gt 500.

but i just got him an iPod

13. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

We have a '67 GT500 signed by Carroll sitting in our showroom right now.

14. Jake

Jake Active Member

oh for free? trade you a brand new 160gb iPod!

15. John

John Active Member

who is "we" and where is "we" at?

16. cMags

cMags Member

A job. :|

17. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

I work at Allspeed in Peachtree City. It's sitting next to a '07 Grabber Orange GT500 that only has ~3,600 miles on it. The '07 is for sale but the '67 is a customer's car we're working on.