Thieves!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by soobaroo227, Jun 20, 2011.

1. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

Well, three weeks ago my motorcycle was stolen, now today my trunk was broken into while I was at work. Seems like someone jammed the keyhole with a screwdriver and got it to open. There isn't really any damage, but I couldn't really get my key in the keyhole at first and had to wiggle it around and the lock seems to be slightly loose. Luckily nothing important was stolen. They just took a blue duffel bag with some clothes in it. Thankfully they passed over the two suits and pair of dress shoes that I had in my trunk. I never would have thought that someone would have broken into my trunk and I always make sure there isn't anything inside my actual car. Oh well. Sad thing is, I probably represent these people since I'm working at the public defender's office. Haha.

Oh well, if anyone sees a homeless guy walking around with a blue duffel bag that says 2005 Southeastern Region Subaru Challenge on the side, let me know where he is. Thanks for letting me rant guys. :wiggle:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  2. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

they were smooth...

not to make light of things, but your screen name makes it ironic.

it always sucks when your stuff is tampered with

3. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

Haha. Make fun of the screen name all you want. That was younger me 7 years ago thinking it was funny. I've been meaning to see about possibly getting that changed.

4. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

I feel your pain...both my girlfriend and I had our cars stolen a couple weeks back, out of my garage. Shit sucks, knowing that somebody invaded your space sucks even more

5. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Really sorry to hear that, man. It's a good thing nothing really important/expensive was stolen.

6. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Someone bashed in the drivers window of my Outback a month ago and destroyed the dash trying to get my deck out, which they didn't. They also unlocked the back and took my sub box and amp.
    The strangest part was that they then popped the hood and stole my battery!

All this in my church's parking lot while I was gone on an overnight trip.

7. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

feel free to send me a PM when you want it changed. :)

I'm sending you one right now

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I thought nicad regulary invades your space esp while you are drunk. Bromance!