New in Valdosta

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by patrick4588, Jun 19, 2011.

1. patrick4588

patrick4588 New Member

I drive an 02 bugeye. Im on Nasioc and Clubwrx as well. I was referred here from someone on IA. I bought the car from my best friend, he purchased it about a year ago and never did anything to it. Sadly, he didnt ask the owner before him much about the car, so i dont know the maintenance records, how many miles on clutch, etc. It has aftermarket mirrors and headlights, i dont like either. They will be replaced soon. Other than that, it was pretty much stock. In the time I have owned it, I have put samco IC hoses on, stock bpv, Blox Shift knob, and upgraded the head unit to a Kenwood Excelon Unit. Then i wired up some subs in the trunk. The box was carpeted to match the trunk and also fitted into the trunk decently well. I have an Invidia Up Pipe, Perrin Drop in Filter, PLX wideband, and a Stewart Warner Oil pressure gauge sitting in my room waiting to be installed. I am lookin to get a downpipe so i can install everything at once, and go to stage 2. Ill be using Romradier and ECUflash. Ill probably stay at stage 2 since this is my daily driver. Anyway.... on to the pics of the car from when i bought it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  2. John

John Active Member

Yeah, those mirrors are kind of goofy looking. The lights aren't as bad as the mirrors though.

Welcome to the forums

3. patrick4588

patrick4588 New Member

Im buying some black oem mirrors this week to put on.

4. John

John Active Member

That will look much better. The ones that are on there now look like oversized crotchrocket mirrors lol

5. patrick4588

patrick4588 New Member

yeah and they suck terribly. The glass is cheap and small, visibility is nil.

6. tallgeese2

tallgeese2 Member

Are you getting rid of the lights and if so how much do you want for them. Or if you want oem ill trade ya

7. patrick4588

patrick4588 New Member

yeah ill probably get rid of them. Mirrors and going Stage 2 are a little more important to me at the moment though.

8. tallgeese2

tallgeese2 Member

Let me know If you want to sell or trade the lights

9. patrick4588

patrick4588 New Member

any idea what brand they are? i cant find any like them online???

10. tallgeese2

tallgeese2 Member

Have no idea. Im bout to paint my hood black so iv been looking for some black head lights.

11. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

Are the holes in the trunk sealed? they look like they would leak a lot of water in....

12. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

13. patrick4588

patrick4588 New Member

i knew what morettes were, and yeah they arent those for sure. Well today i painted my up pipe with ceramic high temp paint, bought some spark plugs, and got some MAF cleaner. Hopefully tomorrow ill get my oil changed, new spark plugs in, new perrin filter in, and order my downpipe.

14. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

They are not. Those are genuine. From where, I won't say...

15. patrick4588

patrick4588 New Member

i just found em after an extensive google search.

16. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

those aren't the UK300 lights, are they?

edit: yes, they are

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  17. patrick4588

patrick4588 New Member

they are closed up decent. If it rains really hard, a tad bit gets in. I want to get a carbon trunk or buy a wingless one without holes obviously.

18. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

which Blox shift knob do you have?

19. AFSil80

AFSil80 New Member

I know this guy...

;)