I'm Doing this the Next Time I Go Down 400 on My Bike

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nygiant, Jun 22, 2011.

1. nygiant

nygiant Member

2. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

And I thought I was Jewish...If I see you do this, I will rub your back tire with my front bumper.

3. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

agree with wagunz....its not like a the verrazano bridge toll in NYC, last time I was up there visiting family it was 11bux, and I'm not going to even get started on bitching about the New Jersey Turnpike

4. nygiant

nygiant Member

or the garden state parkway :|
    side note - most people down here in atlanta that i've talked to about the nj turnpike are always like "whats a turnpike" lol

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  5. b reel

b reel Active Member

aint cheatin till ya caught... besides there shouldn't be a toll on that fucking road.

6. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

7. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

I've got no problems doing this...then flipping the finger to whoever attempts to catch me

No way Cohen can rub my back tire...he drives slower than I do

8. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

wow, go go, GA government :|

guess they need some way to keep padding their pockets in these economic times.

9. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Ya'll have toll roads? What's that? Hehehehehehhe

10. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

I just got back from Ohio. The roads are so bad I literally had trim pieces falling off.

Considering the condition and the amount of times they fix up our roads down here, they can take whatever they want from me for a toll, as long as it is actually going to roads

11. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

Midwest roads suck worse than any I've ever seen. I did a 3 week around the country vacation in an RV about 10 years ago, hit 37 states, never seen anything as bad as that stretch

12. John

John Active Member

That has got to hurt the balls

13. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

14. Jake

Jake Active Member

looks like jason, lol

15. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

..... what have you two been doing that you know him from that angle? :pssh:

16. nygiant

nygiant Member

:rofl:

17. techlord

techlord Active Member

take a trip to New Orleans and then talk to me about bad roads. Last time I went down in the suby I had to back road it about 70mi as the CO's on the hwy were simply killing me. Dodging 3ft wide potholes was much more my style.

18. Jake

Jake Active Member

i noticed the helmet, bike and bookbag look similar to his. but i've known him longer than most of you guys, so...:ky: