The road where I wrecked the Subaru

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cool_____, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

This is getting ridiculous. Yesterday I turned onto this road and the Xterra flipped the SLIP light yet I couldn't tell it was slipping (no sliding just probably the tires slid a little or spun when I was turning.....wasn't turning fast or anything as I had to come to a complete stop to allow oncoming traffic by first).

Everytime it rains hard all this sand and crap washes up from the lot here into the middle of the freaking highway.....a motorcyclists worse nightmare. I'm parked as if I'm watching myself coming home from work. When I had the Subaru I took a phone call and couldn't hear my buddy on the bluetooth so I was trying to switch from bluetooth to phone speaker. I'm coming down this road and realize oh snap I'm about to miss my turn. Wasn't going too fast ~ 35-40 and made the turn. Hit that mess in the middle of the road and the tail end came out on me. Usually this road is fairly clean and I've taken the turn at 60-70 mph a million times (it's not a 90 degree turn like it looks in the pic....it's a y section at ~65 degree angle...it's in the middle of a long sweeper curve). But all it takes is one oooops. Just figured I'd share. I never went this way on the bike due to all that gravel and sand.

[​IMG]

2. b reel

b reel Active Member

so this is what it looks like sliding into this ditch backwards

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Didn't slide into the ditch backwards. Directly in front of me is the ditch in question (where the tall growth is). I attempted to correct and straightened the car, ended up avoiding the crash into the lot, crossed lanes onto other side and had the car straight. But by that time I'm on the grass and there was no stopping and just slid into the ditch drivers fender first.

4. techlord

techlord Active Member

please take your bike through there...Ride FL style while you're at it...no helmet!
    paybacks asshat, oh and thanks for the car!

5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I don't own the bike anymore. Tell your wife I had fun the other night.

6. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

You were in town and didn't even call a brother.... *hurt*

7. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

:rofl:

8. techlord

techlord Active Member

Thats the best you could come up with? WEAK!
    She ain't down with nut swinging trolls!

9. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Nice to see you believe her lies. :rofl:

Oh I want to thank you for making me (and prolly Brett too) more deaf.....you effing arsehole.

10. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

arghhhhhh