5seaons brewery

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dheim96, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Dheim96

Dheim96 Member

I have heard good thing about this place and their beer. Since I am bored out of my mind think I'm going to check it out today. Anyone been there and what did you think of it?

2. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

A lot of us actually went their for the bi-weekly Tuesday meets a couple of months ago.
    It was actually pretty good. The food anyway. But it seemed everyone else liked the brew too.

3. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

Food is excellent there, beer is pumped up straight from the carboys in the basement, some of it unfiltered.

4. Dheim96

Dheim96 Member

Gotta love an unfiltered wheatbeer this time of year. Anyone want to meet up there today for a drink?

5. Matto357

Matto357 Crazyazn likes Naps Staff Member

I prefer the Westside but that's just me. Better beer imho.

6. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

I've known the proprietor of the one by Sandy Springs for close to 20 years. Den-chan is cool cat.

7. G-WRX

G-WRX Member

Crap, that's right next to where I live on Marietta street. I'd say lets have a Subie beer lovers meet there!!!!

8. Dheim96

Dheim96 Member

That sounds like a great idea.

9. Jake

Jake Active Member

like someone else already said, we used to have meets there regularly.

look for it to get back in the rotation again, as i'm positive it was one of the more popular spots and drew one of the larger crowds i remember.

paging Matt....

10. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

They have 3 locations. We normally go to the Sandy Springs location, but I do enjoy the West Midtown location as well.

We were just there back in July.

11. Dheim96

Dheim96 Member

I was talking with the manager on Sat and he was telling me that the sandy springs location has a different brewmaster than the other two stores, so the beers are a little different. The brewmaster of the sandy springs location is the owner of sweetwater. Makes me want to go to that location now.

12. G-WRX

G-WRX Member

I'd agree. I LOVE SWEETWATER.....(BTW i just noticed that the title of this thread is mispelled)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  13. Dheim96

Dheim96 Member

Me too!!!