Caffeine & Octane: September 4th

Discussion in 'General Community' started by superdoughboy4, Sep 2, 2011.

1. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

I'll just make this one thread rather than continuing to make a new one for each month.

New location for September!

Address: ‎10625 Parson Road Johns Creek GA 30097
    Time: 8:00AM-11:00AM
    Map: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?f...pWHOYyUygSor9DFBg&sig2=-iyaSqUC8I1OwLNXZ1_Ucg

[​IMG]

At this location, there will actually be vendor locations rather than having them all over the lot like last month.
    Gates will actually be opened at 7:00AM, but it officially starts at 8:00AM, as most of us know.

So who plans on coming out?!

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

too far of a drive for me. :|

3. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

come back to the avenue :(

4. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Johns Creek, really, I appreciate what a pain it is to find a large enough venue, but who wants to drive out there.

Another thing that has started to bother me about C&O...Vendors. Thats now what this show was about before now all the sudden there are Vendors all over the place.

5. slade1274

slade1274 Member

Your opinion Matt, and a valid one based on your perspective.

I don't have much interest in vendors either; but there is a lot of foot traffic at this monthly event and I'm sure there are many folks out there that will appreciate the addition. I won't even get into the good it may do for some businesses in this economy; but it could be a very good thing for some of them. If I was still promoting my audio thing in the Atlanta area I would have seriously considered parking the car for stereo demos for those interested. This is a free country and you have the right not to support the vendor area. I think it's great that they segregate it from the car parking so it doesn't clutter the area for those just looking to BS with fellow enthusiasts.

6. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Don't misunderstand me, its certainly better than not having it and I'm glad they found a place that big its good for the meet in general.

I do agree with you about the vendors, I would sure rather see the vendor area off by itself.

7. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Yea I was told there weren't vendors allowed either. Guess I'll try this time! Hopefully I can get some stuff together soon

8. shu

shu Member

Man, this just moves further and further away for me. Bummer.

9. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

Next month it'll be in Gainesville.

I'm boycotting this one. Not worth it to drive that far.

10. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

I'll probably still end up going. Who knows...maybe with it in Johns Creek there will be some cars that come that we have never seen before.

11. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

Has the Veyron ever showed up to this.
    I heard that guy lives on Old alabama which is right there

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  12. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

I agree with Matt regarding the vendors. The problem I have is the fact that they consume multiple parking spots for one vehicle. Butler Tire is especially bad at this. Although I'm not a fan having to drive that far from Peachtree City, I do like the layout of the parking area to segregate the vendors from attendees.

**After googling the directions, it's only an 1hr and 15mins away. About the same distance to the original location.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  13. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Damn all the way in johns creek...

Maybe we can turn it into a lunch meet? I know the owner of the jersey boyz pizza in John's Creek

14. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

9.9 miles away. Might have to actually go since I never make it lol.

15. RoMe

RoMe Active Member

Closer to my house I'm happy. Maybe ill go this time around

16. superdoughboy4

It didn't show up last month.
    Maybe a couple of R8s will show up because there's a white one in the John's Creek area.
    And there's a LP670 around there too.

17. oneiguy

oneiguy Active Member

I will be there 10 minutes from my house.

18. superdoughboy4

Awesome! I'll see you there Sean!

19. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

Who is going out to this tomorrow?
    Maybe we can get a subaru roll out.