Anyone here go to GSU?

Discussion in 'General Community' started by jchon3, Aug 30, 2011.

1. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

Anyone on here go to GSU?
    Im seeing a lot of WRXs on campus, especially silver bugeye sedans. Some heavily modded, some bone stock (looking)
    Theres a nice white 2.5rs that parks in the same deck i park in as well.

2. G-WRX

G-WRX Member

You should make some cards with WRXAtlanta.com website and say "real Subaru enthusiast join our website."

3. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

Yea i was about to say that. Im going to make little "business cards" and stick them in the windows of all the WRXes and 2.5rses that go to my school

:naughty:

4. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

They already exist.

:|

Only "Supporting Members" get them.

5. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

Yea i know, but im not a supporting member yet :dunno
    so ill make one of my own for now..

6. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

wouldn't it be cheaper to support the board you spend most of your free time on and get free spotted cards?

7. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

Yes. That is to come soon.

8. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

9. G-WRX

G-WRX Member

It's called Pen and Paper!!!!!!

10. Jake

Jake Active Member

if i were alex, i'd sue you for copyright infringement.

lol

i would at least ask his permission first, haha

and by GSU do you mean Georgia Southern University? or Georgia State University? I assume the latter, as i go to Georgia Southern, and only have seen like 3 WRX/STi's anywhere in town

11. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

Georgia State. And how would i be infringing a copyright by telling people about this site?
    Ive told a few members about this site. If anything wouldnt i be helping...

12. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

And just to clear this up when i said little business cards. I meant a small piece of paper that i would write a welcome to check out this site. I like the community and would like to see it Grow.
    Sorry Alex.

13. Kakies

Kakies New Member

I go there! :] I usually park near aderhold. Seems to be a lot more or us on campus this year

14. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:hug: PM me about the cards. I'll start working w/ Mr. Blaster this weekend to get more printed.

GT is better, anyways :)

15. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

Cool! I always park at m-deck.
    I dont think ive seen you driving around campus. But there are a lot of bug eyes at GEorgia State

Edit* wait! I saw a super clean black bug eye the other day! All stock?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  16. Kakies

Kakies New Member

That's the one!

17. Jake

Jake Active Member

i meant printing out a logo off the site from your own computer then putting it on random cars. the site i am a moderator on follows this. friend owns the copyright to the logo and name, we don't want random people knowing about the site. i realize wrxatlanta is different, but the stipulations may be the same on the name/logo.

18. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

Sorry i realized it sounded like i was going to print cards out or something.
    I was talking about writing a friendly note telling them to check out the community and sticking it in the window.
    AS someone would do with business cards or such.

19. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Share the love, it's all good. Just you know, don't use the logo on your next street racing vid ;)