Any PC gamers?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Texsun, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Texsun

Texsun Member

Title says it all...

2. longfury

longfury Active Member

Yes, all I play are PC games.

3. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I feel like I've gone against my generation...I'm not really a gamer any more. :(

4. Texsun

Texsun Member

whats your Steam or xfire? Mine = Texsun

5. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

Me neither...

6. nygiant

nygiant Member

i play battlefield religiously

7. Texsun

Texsun Member

so do i! add me ingame- Texsun

8. longfury

longfury Active Member

Quatre is my Steam ID. I play Battlefield when I can.

9. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Me. I'm a PC gamer only.

Steam name = dough4boy_nigma
    Battle.net = superdoughboy4 @ gmail . com

That's okay Matt. Once we get to your age, it will probably be the same. :rofl:

10. longfury

longfury Active Member

I just have things to do that actually get me outside and in the fresh-ish air. :)

I game when I can.

11. Texsun

Texsun Member

I am outside plenty... 24+ hour shifts during the training cycle. I am cadre for the mountain phase of Ranger school up here in Dahlonega, GA but I do make allot of my down time to play video games they are a major stress reliever for me :)

12. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

played and done it all, but haven't in the last two years... work and play get in the way nowadays

made some money at it for a bit, got to travel but playing at that level took all the fun out

13. Texsun

Texsun Member

I am on that level of play :) just got back from PAX. The competition is what makes games fun for me

14. longfury

longfury Active Member

I was close to that level in my late teens and early 20's. I am no where near that level now.

15. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

can't keep it up with a real job. CALi and CPL tournaments took its toll...

16. Texsun

Texsun Member

I hear ya I wish cpl was still around and I also wish I had a real job... I'm active army so for any event I attend it I gotta put in a big leave packet and wait approval.

17. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

my div-O was a giant dick. I got out with 3 months of leave I had to sell back...

18. Texsun

Texsun Member

I had a buddy that just took almost 2 months of terminal leave before his ETS which turned out to be more mula then selling them back.

19. G-WRX

G-WRX Member

Man. I was only allowed to take like 30 days. LOL. But Terminal was SWEET.

20. Texsun

Texsun Member

yeah I bet to bad I was an idiot and re enlisted for the 2nd time haha

21. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

I do. But I play games for one reason, to make money on the side. You would be amazed how much these rich kids would pay for virtual stuff.

22. superdoughboy4

Rofl you probably bot in Runescape and Maplestory huh. :keke:

23. Texsun

Texsun Member

24. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Naw. And I dont bot. I actually play some of them. lol I focus on Japanese games, not sure if RS or Maplestory is Japanese. For some reason, those Asians are crazy about the virtual world. I've sold game account for as high as 1200.00 USD lol.

25. superdoughboy4

Maplestory is Korean. It's developed by Wizet, which is a Korean development team.

26. Texsun

Texsun Member

that's awesome!

27. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

Same, after I had to sit in front of a computer all day at work I started to lose interest quick. Then I bought the STI and lost it quicker. The 914 killed any last hope of revisiting any video games. I only turn on the computer at home to edit/watch my own videos or photos.

I have a 4 out of 4 collector edition world of warcraft account that is probably worth thousands, has nothing new added to it though from the last year and a half so the value of actual characters isn't worth much anymore. A few extremely rare achievements/items that have been removed from the game for a while though :eek:

28. superdoughboy4

gimme

29. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

the time required to make that $1200 isn't worth it

30. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Time? lol

Time to time I make 200-300 bucks without even having the game installed on my computer. There is a business world in trading and selling game accounts etc, just like buying and reselling cars in the real world.