Leaving GA for Tampa, 2.5 weeks and counting!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by gfred024, Sep 8, 2011.

1. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Moving to Tampa. It's been real. Anyone coming to visit let me know I always got a couch ready for ya. Topspeed still making trips to Tampa for tuning?

2. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

yup... just got back from there

3. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

love tampa. i go there all the time. family all lives on westshore. and south dundee... i think

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Never been...but good luck! :)

5. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

I have been a few times on business trips. Nice area but the housing market sucks right now. A buddy of mine forclosed on his house and he said it sold for $100 in a government auction.

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

$100? Are you for real?

I need to find $100 property....sheesh!

7. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Yes, for realz....I believe ti was actually about 30 minutes away from Tampa but Middle Florida is really hurting right now. My father bought a million dollar ocean front condo in Palm Beach for a fraction of what it sold for 5 years ago.

8. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

OP I was in Anna Maria Island which is just south of Tampa last May. BEAUTIFUL area.

9. slade1274

slade1274 Member

Me too.... just rented a condo in St. Petersburg. Been back and forth for the last 4-5 months while trying to sell the house here; I just love it down there.

officially "moving" next week.

10. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Doug thanks for replying. Good to hear. That's gonna save me some gas money...

11. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Awesome I'm gonna have to check that out. Shoot me a pm next time your out that way.

12. gfred024

gfred024 Member

Where at in St Pete? That's good to know the woman and I are signing a lease on an apartment in St Pete next week. I'm heading down Wednesday.

13. techlord

techlord Active Member

good time to buy down there. Been several times! Live in St. Pete much nicer IMO

14. slade1274

slade1274 Member

Corner of 5th Avenue North and 3rd street.