So of all the cars you have owned which one do you miss the most?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cool_____, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Just like the title states. I'll begin with me. I half owned this NSX. My buddy Steve and I built this car up from nothing. It wasn't a power machine and was stock power wise. But the carbon wide body and the suspension work that went into it make it one hella fun car to drive. I miss it soooo much.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

I would still like to own one of those.

3. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

three cars I wish I still owned

2000 Ford Mustang \Volk TE-37s, Nitrous, Good Suspension.

1990 Fox Body Turbo \ Car went 10.40s and was really fun.

1997 S14 Built KA-T looked like a brand new car

Ehhh Lets make it 4, the first S13 I ever built,
    S13 Hatch, Full Cage, Widebody, Works Meister S1 18x13 rear 18x11 front. 440whp at 18lbs on pump gas. Super Fun car

4. slowwrx

I miss the S13 the most, but I wish I had not sold a single one of them.

5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Have any pics of them Matt?

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Also enjoyed this car.

1997 S14.5 with fully built SR20DET.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. MJ_Spool

MJ_Spool New Member

I traded my RB20DET S13 to my friend for his SC300
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He owned this car for 2 months RIP :wtc: I miss that car
    [​IMG]

8. slowwrx

I only kept the S14 for like 2 weeks maybe 3 so I know I don't have any of it. The 2000 Mustang I have some actual pictures Ill have to scan in. The Foxbody I doubt it, It was a red fox with a cowl hood and Weld 5 spoke Drag wheels. The S13 is sitting over at Turbo Daves shop rotting, they bought it from me and its been sitting every since.

9. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Is it the S14 you got in NC? I remember that car and yeah it was hella clean if so.

10. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Built a S13 with a RB25DET. Man that engine was so amazingly strong and smooth. And the sound of it was beautiful. That was one streetable car.

11. slowwrx

Yeah thats the one, I never should have got rid of it. It was a fun car and you can't find one that clean for less than 9K

12. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

I still miss my 87 K5 on 44's. It was my first ride so you can only imagine the great times I had in her... LOL

[​IMG]

13. WRboXer

WRboXer Active Member

My pristine 02 WRX with all kinds of cool OG shit. Triple stack OG 45mm omori's(mechanical boost) that perfectly matched the interior before they went all new age, OG whiteline group4's, discountinued OZ supperleggera's in the highly sought after 18x8. That car was set-up nice, clean, and simple, and was deathly effecient at everything it did. Best of 29mpg on the highway, badass bike rack, wagon, 5spd sti dual synchro gearset. Turned a 1:11 at little tally running a set of 6 year old dry rotted re070's in August summer heat and 16psi on a vf-39. Just really well set-up, and clean, non butchered bug eye's were becoming more and more scarice at the time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I fell in love with that wagon the first I met you at Topspeed and Siegel was using your car to test the Prosport headers.

15. WRXbryanATL

WRXbryanATL Member

i miss my bugeye alot.. but not as much as i enjoy my current car.

16. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

1964 Ford Falcon Sprint with a full built 302 in it. Car was wicked fast and so much fun.

17. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I'm working on my grandpa's 1969 Mercury Cougar. Will be glad to see it back on the road one day.

18. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

I miss my z20 soarer mainly because I never got the chance to even start the project.

A close 2nd would be my zc swapped '90 crx si

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

19. techlord

techlord Active Member

I wouldn't say I miss her the most but sure had lots of fun before the restoration. Then too nice to play in the mud...would like to have her back tho.
    5.0HO and NV3550 5spd swap!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the car I miss the most is sitting in my garage soon to be alive again!

20. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Nice Rick. There's one here at work but it's a rusted up beat up piece. What happened to it?

21. techlord

techlord Active Member

I put it on ebay with a 19K reserve and it was met. Also had a $500 handling fee. Guy in Vegas sent me a check, lined up shipping, check cleared, I drove it down to ATL in mid august with no AC to put on a truck to Vegas and said AMF

22. b reel

b reel Active Member

not a car but still...
    [​IMG]

23. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

That's one freaking SICK bike.

Specs???

24. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

my 2002 rsx-s. o.o lol

25. Willsanches

Willsanches Member

[​IMG]

1990 300zx with a twin turbo engine swap

Not a good picture, I know. Had to go copy it from my girlfriends facebook lol
    Only had it for about 2 months before some guy ran a stop sign and totaled it

26. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

Miss both these Hondas:

High school days
    [​IMG]

College days
    [​IMG]

27. 4sevens

4sevens Member

i miss my atom 2 300
    [​IMG]

28. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

I miss my '87 30zx.

Not the fastest or best handling car but it was my sixth car and the first one that cost more than 150 dollars.

29. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

This was my second S2K which I regret selling, in fact, I look for another S2K at least once or twice a week.

[​IMG]

My old MR2 Turbo I used to participate at a driving school with.

[​IMG]

My previous car before stepping into the Subaru world.

2005 Evo MR. I took this picture at RA during either Petite or Mitty.

[​IMG]

30. b reel

b reel Active Member

1975 Honda CB400F SuperSport

about the only things that were not modified was the rotating assembly and the transmission. If it wasn't powder coated, it was Stainless Steel or plastic.

31. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I miss you Atom too. When Cool posted about the NSX, I was going to post your Atom, even though I only got to go for a ride in it once, but that was a life changing experience.

32. WRboXer

WRboXer Active Member

My 88 turbo, i actually miss this car alot as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trapped 98mph on the stock turbo.

33. Jake

Jake Active Member

i've had so many cars i don't really 'miss' any of them. I miss the power (torque) of the subaru, but if/when i get into something with similar power, i'll be satisfied.

My old honda was fun while it lasted, but it was time to move on.

34. WRXmom

WRXmom New Member

I don't have pictures but I miss my 1980 Fiat X/19 Bertone. It was red and very fun to drive.

35. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I thought those model 300Z had a scoop if it was turbo?

36. WRboXer

WRboXer Active Member

Not the later models.

37. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

same, yet ever so slightly different.

38. WRboXer

WRboXer Active Member

wiki "The Z31 body was slightly restyled in 1986 with the addition of side skirts, fender flares, and sixteen inch (406 mm) wheels (all directly from the 1984 50th Anniversary Edition with the exception of the fender flares). Many black plastic trim pieces were also painted to match the body color, and the hood scoop was removed to provide a sleeker look"

39. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

02 bugeye wrb wagon

40. By far my WRX is my most favorite car that I have ever owned but out of all of the ones I have owned, I miss my Scion tC the most. Only owned it for 2 years. Loved the versatility of it. We even put a sofa from IKEA in it. Carried our bikes and lots of luggage. It was the car we drove on our honeymoon (they trashed Travis' OZ Rally with 1700 bags of Easter grass).

I DO NOT miss my first car..... 1990 Isuzu Trooper. They are top heavy and will flip easily. I found out the hard way. :squint: To this day I HATE SUV's.

Had a 1997 Toyota Camry from 1998-2007 when I bought the tC. It had a lot of road trip memories from high school and college but always wanted something sporty.

41. talos

talos Member

mefryrice, my two previous rides were a s2k and an mr2 turbo before that. I miss them both. will def pick up another s2k when i have the means. though would like to put the motor from my subie in it

42. slowwrx

I almost forgot about the Supra, I really wish I still had it. I think that may be my favorite car of all time to drive, especially on long road trips.

43. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

What model Supra?

44. JL889

JL889 Pandastic!

My 997 911 GT3
    Sold it for profit, oh well I'll get another one day
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]