New Subaru in East Point

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cubbymark, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Cubbymark

Cubbymark New Member

Hey, finally got myself a Subaru and thought I'd check out the forums. Got a 2011 Impreza 5 door, silver spark and put some roof rails on it. Looking forward to seeing what everyone's done with their cars. Thanks.

2. b reel

b reel Active Member

Welcome to the site

3. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

welcome!

4. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Welcome! Make sure you check out everything this site offers! Can't wait to see pics!

5. Cubbymark

Cubbymark New Member

appreciate it everyone

6. b reel

b reel Active Member

before and after pics when he buys some of your products right? :naughty:

7. Cubbymark

Cubbymark New Member

Nice. Right now I'm just happy to have the car. Mods later if my wallet cooperates.

8. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Always preferred =)

9. K. Marx

K. Marx Member

What are your whereabouts in East Point? (Fellow East Pointer here). Always good to see a neighbor on board.

10. Cubbymark

Cubbymark New Member

Ah cool. Im just off Washington near downtown EP. Been in this group long?

11. K. Marx

K. Marx Member

Oh, I've been in and out for a while now... First started reading and lurking back in 06 when I bought by first Subaru, and finally joined back in 08.

It sounds like I'm within walking distance of you... I'm off Main St. a couple of blocks from the Autozone. My wife and I are frequenters of Corner Tavern and Brake Pad- you ever head up there?

Great to have you on the board! If you need any help with your car, feel free to give a yell- I've turned a wrench or two on these things. ;)

12. Cubbymark

Cubbymark New Member

Yeah we are close, I'm near that sherwin Williams and liquor store at Washington and semmes. Haven't been to brake pad lately, but hit the corner tavern from time to time.
    I'll def hit you up about the car, seems like the only info I can find is wrx or sti, mines a 2.5 but I'm loving the car and want to fix it up some. Tint and wheels at least, maybe some performance stuff eventually. You have a hatchback too, right?
    Thanks for the welcome. Any others in EP?

13. g1nkgo

g1nkgo Member

name change

changed my name to g1nkgo so all my profiles match xbox. couple of weeks back i saw a white sti hatchback driving down main. you know who that was?