GO Green Get Yellow Pics

Discussion in 'Eco Auto Clean' started by integroid, Nov 25, 2011.

1. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Justin was kind of enough to meet me for my Black Friday purchase. I was a little skeptical at first but thought it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. Justin is a stand up guy so I was really just going on his word that what he sold was a phenomenal product. I have been detailing cars since before I had a drivers license. I have tried almost every brand on the market but have always stayed with the products I knew worked well. After using this product today, I was amazed at how well it worked. Most spray on cleaners/Quick detailers usually just push around the dirt and something has to absorb it. This product is completely different. It seems to trap the dirt in the liquid and leaving nothing behind. It was very apparent when I used it to clean the wheels. Even with simple green, I have to spray, wipe with a towel or brush, then spray off with water to get all the dust off. With this product, you spray, wipe with the towel, then buff. Simple.

Sorry for the crappy pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Eddie,

Thanks so much for the write up. The pics are incredible and glad you're beyond satisfied with the product. If you need anything at all you have my number!

3. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

nice GULF shirt. :p

5. integroid

It's Gulf Racing bish:) I love me some Aston Martins!

6. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I read that as you love you some Asian Martinis.

:|

7. Jake

Jake Active Member

the only time i used simple green on painted wheels, it took the paint off. needless to say, i don't use simple green outside of the engine bay any more

8. integroid

You have to dilute it:) Been using it for years and never had a problem.

9. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

i was hoping to see pics of the legacy