New here, STI owner, builder, driver...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BlueByeYou, Jan 13, 2012.

1. BlueByeYou

BlueByeYou Banned

Just found out about this forum, so hey. I have an 04 STI, used for Autocross and weekend mountain runs, and soon to be rallied.

2. BlueByeYou

BlueByeYou Banned

3. BlueByeYou

BlueByeYou Banned

4. BlueByeYou

BlueByeYou Banned

5. BlueByeYou

BlueByeYou Banned

wow, thats going to take to long...

6. BlueByeYou

BlueByeYou Banned

WTT: my WRX trunk and spoiler, for STI wing/trunk in WRB. Or just STI wing for WRX spoiler

When I bought my STI it had a WRX trunk wing on it, looking to go back, Thanks

7. BlueByeYou

BlueByeYou Banned

any advice for who does alignment and actually knows what their doing? I have a degree in Motorsport Vehicle Technology so I would prefer to do it myself or at a shop that will let me be there with the technician while he is doing the alignment. Thanks

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

9. BlueByeYou

BlueByeYou Banned

Thanks, will check them out

10. b reel

b reel Active Member

11. BlueByeYou

BlueByeYou Banned

ahh yes, I know Ricky Sanders from the circle track crowd. Thanks

12. b reel

b reel Active Member

He's into making right hand turns as well now.

13. BlueByeYou

BlueByeYou Banned

14. Jake

Jake Active Member

isnt blue by you an EVO color?

haha, welcome to the site

15. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Member

^^ It is and I thought it was Ryan from Forged as that's his screen name on the Evo boards.

16. techlord

techlord Active Member

cant disagree with GTE but they probably wont let you align maybe suggest. Mark at AllPro is a great guy, knows his alignment and will let you hang right there with him and give you exactly what you want.

17. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I'm not sure who will allow you into their workshop to work on your own car on their alignment rack. It's a bit of a liability concern. Either way, the fine people at GTE or AllPro will see to it that you're well taken care of.

Gran Turismo East (GTE): (770) 455-0347
    AllPro Subaru: (770) 751-7786

18. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

Glad to see you're sticking to the roots and wanna go back to the sti wing. Can't stand it when ppl tell me to get rid of my wing.

19. BlueByeYou

BlueByeYou Banned

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check em all out. Just not the type of person to sit in the lobby while my car is being worked on, and alignment is the only thing where someone else's hands are turning a wrench on my cars.

I bought my STI because I am a driving enthusiast, which is why I need that functional wing.