Car Loans

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by WRboXer, Mar 28, 2012.

1. WRboXer

WRboXer Active Member

So hey, im looking for a websites that shops carloans for you. You put in your vital info, and gives you hits for who would lend you the money and for what interest rate.

Anyone have any good sites?

2. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

Do you have to enter your SSN? If so you do know that it hammers your credit?

3. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

4. nygiant

nygiant Member

just shop around yourself. you might find the best deal that way anyway. when you apply to more than one car loan within a 7 day period, it counts as one on your credit report/score.

5. WRboXer

WRboXer Active Member

Had no idea? Why?

6. WRboXer

WRboXer Active Member

Went there, the most they were willing to loan me was not enough bc of lack of loan history.

I bring home enough to support a larger loan amount then what they were willing to give, so i was looking for more "loose" loan companys.

7. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

8. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

Try a credit union. They will usually give you the best deal but the best way is to play the negotiation game with different loan companies. Say one loan company gives you 4% for 60 months....go to another loan company and tell them another company offered 3% and see if they will match. Sometimes, they will match, you just have to be patient. You will need to find the right car first and of course find a loan company that will give you enough money.

9. Doug@DBW Motorsports

Doug@DBW Motorsports Active Member

georgia's own credit union will be the lowest rates

10. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

I've used Georgia's Own on my last 2 car loans and was really happy with them.