Letter to Sparta!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by wagunz_pwn, Aug 1, 2012.

1. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

As many of you might know, Sparta (Dana) is about 1/2 way through U.S. Navy Boot Camp.

Some of us already know how bad boot camp sucks and you just want to know that people are still there.

I planned on using this as a different way to write a letter...I just print out the pages of comments/posts.

So...if you have anything to add; words of encouragement, love letter or even a reminder that he owes you $10, please do so...I will send this out to him once we get some posts up! Keep pics and memes small-ish.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  2. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

How was the first time your boot instructor used your own motivation against you?

[​IMG]

THIS IS BOOTCAMP! ^^^

3. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Oh...he's doing good, he's not used to eating so fast...but, mentions that he gets Taco Salad and Bacon Ranch Chicken sandwiches.

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Keep up the good work buddy! You're doing great!

5. Jake

Jake Active Member

hurry and get through basic and career school so you can come out to Texas for F1 and buy me some Pho!

6. ChrisW

ChrisW Member

They made us do 25 pushups for each page of each letter we received so..... Print out 20 pages!

Lol keep on trucking man, in retrospect bootcamp was pretty fun. Try and rank up with one of the silly jobs, I did the mail.

7. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Didn't know Dana was doing this... Thats awesome. Luckily its one of the easier boot camps... but it still sucks. I barely made it thru the USAF boot camp(which is the easiest). The BIGGEST piece of advice I have when looking back on it is... Know that your instructors are just NORMAL guys. I remember seeing them as scary untouchable monsters. They are just low ranking grunts that just happin to get paid for being dicks. Once you realize this, everything else is gravy. Funny it was mentioned about having to eat fast. Boot Camp had the best food out of any base I went to... but it didn't matter cuz you had zero time to eat it....

8. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Hey Dana! Hope things are going well for you at boot camp. You'll make it back in one piece. Keep it up man!

9. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

yuck. bootcamp had terrible fucking food. you're just so hungry you don't realize it.

10. ninja01

ninja01 Member

damn the Navy mustve changed quite a bit since I was in then cuz I dont remember ever eating anything that good.. (not the salad.. the chicken sandwich)

11. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Wirelessly posted (From Your Mom's House!: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; Amaze_4G Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

And being a reservist, he might never get the chance to experience Chili Mac.

12. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Hey Dana! Keep up the grind man and making the WRXATL fam proud!! Get back so we can celebrate!