New Man's Best Friend

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by blaze_cunnings, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Just wanted to share a picture of my new dog I got. His name is Kenji, and he is a purebreed Shiba Inu. Very awesome and loyal dogs.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  2. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

Awesome! Congrats on the new member of the family!

3. b reel

b reel Active Member

does he scream when angry or agitated? cool little-ish dogs with plenty of personality and will keep you entertained if squirrels, chipmunks or any birds are in the yard

4. slade1274

slade1274 Member

awesome and loyal... smart too. But beware- aloof and independent. My parents have one and we love her- but she rolls at her own pace.

5. WRXmom

WRXmom New Member

awwwww

6. thanks. yeah he's very mischievous right now....but he's pretty good and hasnt had any real accidents yet...

7. trouble06

trouble06 Member

Awesome dogs! So smart, you can't imagine and will act like a cat! And he'll do whatever he has to do to get what he wants, HIS way and WHEN he wants it!!!!
    Talking by experience, but we love him!

8. I have watched countless videos of these dogs doing tricks. So smart.

9. b reel

b reel Active Member

here are a few things you'll need especially if an indoor dog

20hp 100 gallon Shop-Vac
    furminator
    industrial lint brushes
    hardwood floors if currently carpeted

it's no fun when they blow their coat twice a year and normal shedding throughout the rest of the year

10. Electioneer

Electioneer Member

I'll second this as we have two rough collies. One around 65lbs and the other 55lbs, and 70% of them is hair. Have fun brushing! Oh, and forget about wearing black.

Anyways, cute-ass dog!

11. thanks! yeah, luckily I have hardwood floors right now. Waiting for him to shed his puppy fur. Maybe one day I'll bring him to a meet that's outside

12. Jake

Jake Active Member

cute doggeh. i'm ready to rescue one myself...