Calling out all SubaRu owners in the duluth/lawrenceville Area

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by caleno1610, Oct 29, 2012.

1. caleno1610

caleno1610 New Member

Soo this Wild Bills meet in duluth is getting really big!! Lots of nice cars are showing up. Crews like Zatlanta always have a good turn out at the meet as well as the g35s n specially the freaking Evos! I just hate the fact that i see soo many nice subies around the area n they never come out to this meet. I met a couple of other subie owners at the meet n they r willin to meet n roll out! So we can have a good turn out at this meet. Come out n show some love !!
    Any suggestions on where we should meet before the meet would be great. I stay in the lawrenceville area. Im willin to meet anywhere n roll out .
    Pm for number, place n time to meet

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  2. caleno1610

caleno1610 New Member

Couple of my friends are meeting at the chipotle by pleasant hill road at 7.45 to grab something to eat the roll out to the meet . Hope to see some subarus come out to the next meet

3. Electioneer

Electioneer Member

Yo Yo Yo!

4. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

i live 3 miles away...but no no no

5. W84Spool

W84Spool New Member

I'll be there

6. jautry27

jautry27 Member

Damn Damn Damn....I would be there, but I don't get my car out of the shop until Friday....Damn Damn Damn

7. Aggregate

Aggregate Member

Wish i could- my '13 is still on the boat... mid November its on!

8. caleno1610

caleno1610 New Member

Thats cool.. Is gonna be a couple of us 7.45 at chipotle to eat, then head out to the meet from there

9. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

nothing personal, but there's a reason you don't see too many out there. The ones you do see either aren't on here, or don't frequent these forums.

cliff notes: wild bill's sucks and the person who organizes that meet REALLY sucks.

10. W84Spool

W84Spool New Member

Great turn out !

11. mokinbird87

mokinbird87 Active Member

was this yesterday? saw some cars when i was driving thru to go to panda express lol.

12. caleno1610

caleno1610 New Member

we had a great turnout.. thanks for the ones that came out.

13. caleno1610

caleno1610 New Member

thanks to the guys that came out. it wasnt many of us but the guys that came out were madd cool. hope to see ya next week or soon [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  14. Aggregate

Aggregate Member

Anybody in Lawrenceville have experience with Oasis Tint? I am considering getting a clear bra done there.

Edit: Well I had a great experience with Oasis Tint.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  15. sugarshane

sugarshane New Member

What meet? When do you guys meet? Haven't heard of this.:dunno

16. sikwrx04

sikwrx04 Member

any one going tonight??

17. Aggregate

Aggregate Member

I could probably make it out somewhere. When/where?

18. jautry27

jautry27 Member

going where?

19. jautry27

jautry27 Member

my car is supposed to be out this afternoon. If that happens, how would ya'll feel about Del Taco on 124? Just a suggestion...

20. Jake

Jake Active Member

looks like greg's old STi, wouldn't surprise me

21. sikwrx04

sikwrx04 Member

probably somewhere to watch the Atl/Saints game..... somewhere on pleasant hill?

Doesn't matter to me, as long they have the football game on hahah i am ready to see atl lose again.....!! :rofl: