Pet Peeve

Discussion in 'General Community' started by jautry27, Jan 8, 2013.

1. jautry27

jautry27 Member

Since people on here have severe grammatical pet peeves, I figured I would start a "Pet Peeve" thread. Grammatical or not, what is it? My grammatical pet peeve is people's misuse of "too", "to", and "two".

2. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; en-us; ThunderBolt Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

I two hate it when that happens

3. nygiant

nygiant Member

my pet peeve is and will always be people who don't use turn signals and like to jump in front of people 2 feet from their bumper at 80mph

4. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

me to.

5. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

And I as well.

6. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.4; en-us; ThunderBolt Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Leave it too you, two be all proper like.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  7. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

8. jautry27

jautry27 Member

9. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_0_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A551 Safari/8536.25)

I get annoyed with people who think I am going to street race them and I am really just trying to get into their lane. This happens a lot when I work a night shift on the weekend.

People who drive 40 mph on the ramp trying to merge into highway traffic.

10. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

facebook

11. jautry27

jautry27 Member

People who don't know how to properly use a 4 way stop.

12. jautry27

jautry27 Member

I will not, and I repeat WILL NOT, let someone over if they don't use their blinker.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  13. My pet peeve is people who correct my grammar on a forum. ;)

14. Karma

Karma Member

Yeah... the blinker thing gets me like every time. Especially when there's a lot of traffic. I'm just like omgwtfbbqsuace hahaha.

15. b reel

b reel Active Member

this thread

16. jautry27

jautry27 Member

Hardy har har.

17. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

they're their and there. your & you're. People that don't use their real names on facebook.

18. jautry27

jautry27 Member

What's funny is that I meant to use "their" on an earlier post in this thread, then I realized that I actually used "they're" and I was like "oh shit", and edited it before anyone could see it.

19. Eco Auto Clean

people that wash their car with water..how could I forget??

20. jautry27

jautry27 Member

Then I am a huge violator. What would I use to not have to use water?

21. Eco Auto Clean

perhaps this one company that's done a bunch of stuff w/ WRXATL Click Me

22. jautry27

jautry27 Member

By some of the videos I have watched, it pretty much just looks like you dust it down really well, spray it with a quality quick detailer, and wipe it down really well. I'm probably wrong, but that's kind of what it looks like.

23. b reel

b reel Active Member

Just buy his fucking Koolaid and be happy like the rest of us or you'll have other head problems.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  24. jautry27

jautry27 Member

Obviously if I went this route, I would buy from him. I was asking about the process.

25. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_0_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A551 Safari/8536.25)

I have been using it on my car. It's really simple and doesn't take a lot of time.

26. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

People who spell Camaro "Camero"

:|

27. Eco Auto Clean

Not sure what you mean by "dust it down" but as long as the vehicle is not caked in mud, it can pretty much be cleaned. This isn't like many where the car is washed, sits inside and is used to "freshen" it up. This actually clean/shines and protects the vehicle.

28. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

People that ask product questions in a pet peeve thread like above.

29. jautry27

jautry27 Member

Hey, he started it by knocking on water! Ahhh, just kidding.

Anyway, what I meant by that was that a couple of the videos I watched showed them using something that looked like a big duster.

30. Eco Auto Clean

People when you ask them what their tattoo says and they attempt to display it so you can read it.... If I could read it, I wouldn't have asked what it says.

31. jautry27

jautry27 Member

When people come up to me and just start touching my tattoos.

Also, people who have their wipers on full speed when it is barely drizzling or leave them on full speed for 5 minutes after it has stopped raining.

32. This happens to my girlfriend more than me, but it is annoying.

33. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

Really? I knew you had issues but DANG!

34. jautry27

jautry27 Member

I told y'all I was weird and strange. Remember, I am medicated for YOUR protection. J/k. Although I am on meds, I'm not that bad.

35. jautry27

jautry27 Member

Kidz Bop

36. nik_05STi

nik_05STi Member

1.Customer asking valet if they can drive a stick ( how would they get hired if they couldn't)
    2. Dudes sagging their pants to their thighs
    3. Ppl who talk about sports but don't know sports
    4. Ppl who diss my wing on my STi
    5. Cashiers who take their time at the grocery store
    6. Ppl who can't drive or follow directions
    7. Dumb folks who think they're smart
    8. Etc...